Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7071727374 157>
Author
flooded waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flooded waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 11:07pm

ok for anybody who used motions conditioner cpr is that a good conditoner to keep my hair nice and soft if not what are some other conditoners that will keep my hair soft

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 11:53pm
i've never used that but Carrot Cream Cholesterol is a good look (it usually comes with carrot cream)

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 12:02am
Random Thought: I was always told on here that there's no age limit for havin 360s but sometimes i would wonder if that were true. Well i was convinced when i saw this guy that looked 70 with nice left.  I figured that if i kept it up i could maintain my 360s even when i'm wearin a diaper.

Now i wanna have waves forever but i'm realistically wondering if i'll get bored of em by my 40s and loose the drive to brush and du rag everynight for the rest of my life. What do guys think you'll do?

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 12:03am
yeah that carrot cholestrol conditioner works good.  I use it with creme of nature shampoo in the green and white bottle.
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 12:20am
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

Random Thought: I was always told on here that there's no age limit for havin 360s but sometimes i would wonder if that were true. Well i was convinced when i saw this guy that looked 70 with nice left.  I figured that if i kept it up i could maintain my 360s even when i'm wearin a diaper.

Now i wanna have waves forever but i'm realistically wondering if i'll get bored of em by my 40s and loose the drive to brush and du rag everynight for the rest of my life. What do guys think you'll do?

i will proably stop by then...i proably will not even carry around my brush in my pocket at dat age!!! lol
flooded waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flooded waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 12:22am
 ok yall know how jerri curls got old and died out back in the day  i wonder if 360 waves will end up dieing out like the jerri curl did so do yall think all this brushing we doing to get 360s is a waiste of time because prolly way deep in the future its gonna be a new hair style and the young generation like us will be rocking something elese and where all gonna be sitting in our rocking chairs looking stupid that we did all that brushing for these damn 360s real talk

Edited by flooded waves - May 28 2007 at 12:26am
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 12:23am
Originally posted by flooded waves flooded waves wrote:

ok yall know how jerri curls got old and died out back in the day  i wonder if 360 waves will end up dieing out like the jerri curl so do yall think all this brushing we doing to get 360s is a waiste of time because prolly way deep in the future its gonna be a new hair style the young generation like us will be rocking and where all gonna be sitting in our rocking chairs looking stupid that we did all that brushing for these damn 360s real talk

theres only so much u can do with black hair.
ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 12:31am
Originally posted by flooded waves flooded waves wrote:

ok yall know how jerri curls got old and died out back in the day  i wonder if 360 waves will end up dieing out like the jerri curl did so do yall think all this brushing we doing to get 360s is a waiste of time because prolly way deep in the future its gonna be a new hair style and the young generation like us will be rocking something elese and where all gonna be sitting in our rocking chairs looking stupid that we did all that brushing for these damn 360s real talk

Waves been around for along time its a timeless classic look. From way back when dudes was puttin lye in their hair to naturals ones.
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 2:25am
Waves have stood the test of time. They will never die out, because people will always get their hair cut short. 
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

meek millz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meek millz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 7:59am
yea and they may be hard to dissapear  but you could be right, the box cut went out of style also and bowcuts i think lol.
"Impossible is nothing"
"Impossible is 0"
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 8:39am
waves are here forever and passed the time test like dude said!!!
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 9:39am

I don't ever see 360's dying down because everyone brushes their hair. Eventually you'll get waves. Most people have them on accident. You could just like to brush your hair all the time, then next thing you know waves start popping up.

Edited by Davo - May 28 2007 at 12:38pm
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 11:36am
360waves for life
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 11:50am
yeah but has anyone tried mixing motions lotion with dat herbal oil i reccomended??? it works great...superior hold and shine!!!
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 11:59am
Always!!
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 12:22pm

Imma have to try that

Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 12:31pm
thats wat happened to i got waves by accident i just brushed to be well groomed then next thing u kno i had waves on top

which i didnt notice till people told me
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
OAKCLIFFTX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OAKCLIFFTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 12:57pm
do yall rinse out your conditioner in the shower or just brush it out. How often do yall condition?
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by OAKCLIFFTX OAKCLIFFTX wrote:

do yall rinse out your conditioner in the shower or just brush it out. How often do yall condition?

You have to rinse out conditioner. That would be like asking if we brush out shampoo. Normally it's good to condition every time you shampoo your hair.
09dhicks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 09dhicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 1:01pm
Yo can u  use s curl  spray moisturizer them put in the carrot creme and then the lets jam
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7071727374 157>
  Share Topic