FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8586878889 157>
Author
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2007 at 7:12pm
Random Question:

How many times have you wolfed before and for how long?
For me its been 5 times: 11, 8, 6, 8, and 11
Next will be 10 weeks

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2007 at 7:16pm
4, 5, and 6...this time I'm going for 8.

Haven't been in the game that long
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2007 at 7:19pm
3, 4,and 5 this time 6
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2007 at 7:22pm
same here im pretty much new. 7.5, this time 9
Personal Record: 6-0!
Don Twista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2007 at 8:27pm
why do ppl create a thread as soon as they join da site 2 announce dere arrival?...
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2007 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by Don Twista Don Twista wrote:

why do ppl create a thread as soon as they join da site 2 announce dere arrival?...

To get some attention and help immediately.
Don Twista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2007 at 8:42pm
everythin dey need help wit has already been addressed..id understand if it was something nun of us had never heard of beforeConfused
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2007 at 8:48pm
Yea, but there just straight up lazy to find the info.
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2007 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by Don Twista Don Twista wrote:

tell me not..................

people always make a thread talkin bout i'm here or i'm back....

for me personally i frankly dont give a damn
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
gmillz22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmillz22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 6:54am
How rude!!! You should be embracing your former and new brethren!!!  Everybody open up ur arms and spread the love!! :-D
Still on That Come Up Mayne
gmillz22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmillz22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 6:59am
*SUPER RANDOM QUESTION OF THE DAY*: hmmm....i wonder how much of an affect would brushing fast compared to brushing in a slower motion have on ur hair? Or does eitha one have an affect at all???
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 8:35am
I don't mind when they post pics to let us know their progress.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 9:33am
id say slow u gotta slow work it ya dig
gmillz22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmillz22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 10:49am
yeah, i digg ya. lol thats my phrase by the way!
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 11:48am

Why do vets get so pissed off when a person who is trying to gain knowledge and get to the level where they are at asks questions? See it could go either way

*trying to play a lil devil's advocate*Wink

Edited by BenBlaze - June 05 2007 at 11:49am
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 11:56am
Because most questions have already been asked plenty of times in previous threads. All newbies have to do is type whatever their looking for in the search for their answer in previous threads. If you have new questions just ask in the "Random Room" which is catered for the newbie.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by cm0t0wn1 cm0t0wn1 wrote:

Because most questions have already been asked plenty of times in previous threads. All newbies have to do is type whatever their looking for in the search for their answer in previous threads. If you have new questions just ask in the "Random Room" which is catered for the newbie.

But a person that has never been to this site has no idea of what's been asked and what hasn't. They have no idea what should be asked in the random room (besides the RR is only 2 months old)

You mean to tell me that if I'm brand new on this site the first thing i should do is look up everything that I want to ask and seperate what's been asked since this site's inception. GTFOH

I really don't care because I know, but like I said it can go either way. It's not one-sided as most want to believe.
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 12:21pm
A suggestion to quell the redundant threads is to make a sticky "All newbies start here" and advise them of the RR, search button, etc etc...other than that the questions will continue and our debate means nothing Confused
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 12:40pm
yeah previous posts should be checked but who cares i mean thats the point of the rr if questions arent asked the f**kin forum dies eiuther way so all questions are welcomed newbies dontknow the rules most people arent intelligent so it dont matter anyway
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

most people arent intelligent so it dont matter anyway

LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8586878889 157>
  Share Topic