Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8687888990 157>
Author
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 1:16pm
If they take the time to read there is a thread that says "Faqs - New Visitors Start Here"
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 1:19pm
All you see now is "New to the site", "Need help", "Newbie with a question". That seems to be most of the latest threads.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 1:28pm
Random thought: Have you guys every went to bed without any products in (well not put in for the past 3 or so hours)? IMO, while wolfin my waves look better when i wake up (they're laid down and look deeper).

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by cm0t0wn1 cm0t0wn1 wrote:

All you see now is "New to the site", "Need help", "Newbie with a question". That seems to be most of the latest threads.

This is true...but they don't know no better.

I admit, I have been guilty in the past of saying "ask that in the Random Room" or "this has been discussed" but I thought about it. I wasted my time typing this to them when i could have answered the question and it be done with.

I agree 100% with you cmo...Like I said, I'm just playing devil's advocate. Maybe we should have Cash start the "Newbies Start Here" thread. We already know it will get to the massesLOL

BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 1:33pm

To the heavy spinnas: How long did it take you to get to the level where you are? I'm trying to figure out how much more work i have to put in.

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by BenBlaze BenBlaze wrote:

I admit, I have been guilty in the past of saying "ask that in the Random Room" or "this has been discussed" but I thought about it. I wasted my time typing this to them when i could have answered the question and it be done with.

I agree 100% with you cmo...Like I said, I'm just playing devil's advocate. Maybe we should have Cash start the "Newbies Start Here" thread. We already know it will get to the massesLOL

That's exactly what i thought about one time and is the reason that i made this thread (but some newbies don't know what the RR is for so they just post a new thread...even though it should be one of the 1st things they see. Its a sticky for Pete's sake! Wait...Did i just say "Pete's sake"? Now that i think about it; who's Pete?!? Wow...let me get back on topic!) 

And lol@ sayin that i should make the "Newbies Start Here" thread. People at 360waves are even mad at me cuz my thread over there reached 12 pages within a couple days.
They even deleted it...Haters! lol

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 1:50pm

To the heavy spinnas: How long did it take you to get to the level where you are? I'm trying to figure out how much more work i have to put in.

Well I started brushin on November 26th

BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 2:00pm
Pete's sake LOL

And I noticed they deleted your thread. Towards the end there were a lot of haters. One even said "f**k king cash" LOL  Too many young kids and haters over there.

"What is this? A f*ckin HB family reunion?" LOL That one had me rolling
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

Random thought: Have you guys every went to bed without any products in (well not put in for the past 3 or so hours)? IMO, while wolfin my waves look better when i wake up (they're laid down and look deeper).

If I don't put any products before I go to bed my hair is damn near unmanageable especially while wolfing
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 2:07pm

"What is this? A f*ckin HB family reunion?" LOL That one had me rolling

lol...they were sayin that "all these people are satrin to come over here" when in reaity Wave connection and I and the only ones that posted pics on there 4 the first time (tsoh has been a member on there and posted pics under a different name).

cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 2:45pm
That site is full of "Hater".  Thats why I like this site.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 2:47pm

It take a couple of wolfin sessions and then you should be able to get a better accessment of where you need to be.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 2:52pm

Quick Question:

I went to buy an Annie the other day and the bristles look used (slanted and bent) :-/ 
this is like the 3rd time this has happened at different stores (and yea, they were in the plastic). Is this normal?

cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 2:53pm
No, buy you a Daine brush.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 2:55pm
Yeah it's normal when those gay bastards come and test out brushes and then put it back
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 3:00pm
I'mma go to sally's tomorrow @cm0.

HuracainSeason! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuracainSeason! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 3:04pm

does getting the hair frizzy from sweat make it harder to lay hair down wen wolfing

cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 3:04pm
If you need any specs: http://www.frommonline.com/cat4x2.aspx?id=18419
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by cm0t0wn1 cm0t0wn1 wrote:

That site is full of "Hater".  Thats why I like this site.

I like both sites (HB is home though), some dudes over there hate even though you come with the best intentsions (WC spell check that lol) or none at all.

*ULTIMATE BATTLE damn I forgot my thread was deleted but it eventually became the 32man battle. I posted that thread here as well.

Random: What happened to my method, I was searching for that ish on here and it cant be found, I wanted to update it too Cry
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 4:04pm
I'm on both sites also. On this site people are more willing  to give positive feedback, than trying to beat people down with negative thoughts.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8687888990 157>
  Share Topic