Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9495969798 157>
Author
gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2007 at 10:58pm
yo.. anybody got the Wave Enforcer brush from walmart? ive had it for a couple weeks and was using it just now and noticed the logo on the handle is like completely gone. lol. anyone else with that brush notice that sh*t?
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2007 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by gnarly_waves gnarly_waves wrote:

yo.. anybody got the Wave Enforcer brush from walmart? ive had it for a couple weeks and was using it just now and noticed the logo on the handle is like completely gone. lol. anyone else with that brush notice that sh*t?

The varnish or polish on it wore off after a few days of heavy brushing so I sanded the whole thing down.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
ronezzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronezzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2007 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by meech313 meech313 wrote:

does anybody else think that motions smell like liquor

hell yeah that sh*t smell like liqure i say that every day
720 killin n****s
[IMG]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q33/ronezzy/69701113114_0_SM.jpg" />
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2007 at 11:09pm
Cooooooosign...smells like a good azz mixed drink.

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2007 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

[QUOTE=gnarly_waves]yo.. anybody got the Wave Enforcer brush from walmart? ive had it for a couple weeks and was using it just now and noticed the logo on the handle is like completely gone. lol. anyone else with that brush notice that sh*t?

The varnish or polish on it wore off after a few days of heavy brushing so I sanded the whole thing down.
[/QUOTE

That usually works with most brushes if your putting in your work the right way.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2007 at 11:32pm

BAD NEWS.

My waves don't seem the same. It seems like my left side has lost a lil connection and all around visibility. Reasons why:

*i've unintentionally started to brush at slightly different angles
*Over the past 3 days I've brushed a total of about 20 minutes.
*I went to a pool and beach a couple days ago and didn't get to shower til just now :-(
*I didn't get to wear my du rag to sleep during those 3 days :-(

This has happened b4 so i know that i can fix it over a lil time by brushin A LOT *sighs*

Edited by King Cash - June 10 2007 at 11:34pm

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2007 at 11:41pm

Yea i got that brush. It got worn off in like da 1st couple weeks. Cheap a$$ label mark lol
Personal Record: 6-0!
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2007 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

BAD NEWS.

My waves don't seem the same. It seems like my left side has lost a lil connection and all around visibility. Reasons why:

*i've unintentionally started to brush at slightly different angles
*Over the past 3 days I've brushed a total of about 20 minutes.
*I went to a pool and beach a couple days ago and didn't get to shower til just now :-(
*I didn't get to wear my du rag to sleep during those 3 days :-(

This has happened b4 so i know that i can fix it over a lil time by brushin A LOT *sighs*

Everybody has a downtime. It's ok just keep doing your routine and it will eventually come back.
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2007 at 11:55pm
We know you'll be back stronger than ever Cash. We all have a minor setback here and there.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 12:28am

yeah i bought 2 in da pass couple of months and the logo vanished within the 1rst 45 mins on both of them
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 1:17am
My brush did the same thing. I got about 20 of them and keep them in different places that im at most of the time so I never with out a brush, and on day I went looking for the wave enforcer and noticed the words was gone.

Cash, Sleeping with out that Du rag can set you back weeks. Which reminds me to take my girls advice and go cop a couple of them silk pillow cases, it's like sleepin on ya du rag.

Edited by Ant Green - June 11 2007 at 1:20am
mrclean1992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrclean1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 1:52am
Originally posted by meech313 meech313 wrote:

yeah i bought 2 in da pass couple of months and the logo vanished within the 1rst 45 mins on both of them
i know !!!!!!!!!! OMG.......I WUZZZ SOME n**** STOLE MY DAMN BRUSH........BUT U KNOW......I TOOK MY HAND OUT MY POCKET DA DAY I GOT DAT BRUSH.& IT WUZZ SOME BLACK sh*t ON MY HAND........I DIDNT KNOW WUT DA f**k DAT WUZZ UNTIL I CAME HOME & TOOK ERRYTHING OUT MY POCKETS & SAW DAT DA LOGO WUZZ GONE.....I SWEAR IWUZZ LIKE DAT f**k............WHY DOES DAT HAPPEN CUZZ I THOUGHT I HAD DID SOMETHING WRONG 4 REAL.
[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/1101992/StarredPhotos51-1.jpg" />
mrclean1992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrclean1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 2:38am
AYY WOULD U CALL A WAVE ENFORCER BRUSH HARD OR SOFT???
[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/1101992/StarredPhotos51-1.jpg" />
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 3:34am
a Medium, i used mine so much that now its like med soft
meek millz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meek millz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 5:08am
same thing happened with my annies and all this lint starting to get clogged in it time for a new brush!!!!!
"Impossible is nothing"
"Impossible is 0"
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 8:32am
The put the logo on after the varnishing process. Thats why most brushes loose the logo.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by Ant Green Ant Green wrote:

My brush did the same thing. I got about 20 of them and keep them in different places that im at most of the time so I never with out a brush, and on day I went looking for the wave enforcer and noticed the words was gone.

Cash, Sleeping with out that Du rag can set you back weeks. Which reminds me to take my girls advice and go cop a couple of them silk pillow cases, it's like sleepin on ya du rag.

Yall seen my girls hair she always uses silk pillow cases. Cosign on that. Get back on ya grind cash we dont tolerate fallin off round here
LaDyWaVeS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaDyWaVeS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

yeah the logo came off of mine too...the brush is hella gud tho...no problems with them so far
i wanna spin too, lemme do it
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 12:43pm
yall should try the doubled sided waver enforcer because the soft is not to soft and the hard side is not extremely hard.
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 1:29pm
^ Nah ima stick with my wave enforcer brush and the soft Annie 2081. Two of the best brushes.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9495969798 157>
  Share Topic