Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9596979899 157>
Author
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 1:55pm
Wave enforcer takin over, they do make nice brushes. I just they would add a little more bristles, and make it a little more fuller to give it a better overall brushing feel.

I use mine as my on the go street brushes in case I lose it, it's cheap to replace.
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 3:03pm
Most brushes are cheap.
Personal Record: 6-0!
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 3:27pm
[/QUOTE]
Yall seen my girls hair she always uses silk pillow cases. Cosign on that. Get back on ya grind cash we dont tolerate fallin off round here
[/QUOTE]

lol at the silk pillow cases, since im recovering from a badcut I can say its nothing literally. Fallin off, nev all last week I went to sleep with my durag and somehow it kept falling off the next day, imma post some pics from the cut and from last week.

Fallin off nev, once your pattern is set you can go a while without the durag. Im not recommending it but Cash's pattern is set in stone by now.

"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 4:11pm
the doubled sided wave enforcer seems to have higher and more durable bristles then my regular wave enforcer brush and i love it
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 5:47pm
I'm about to cop me one of those enforcer brushes heard good reviews about it.
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 6:04pm
I like them but on my word the lacquer they use is horrible.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 6:04pm
25, tell me wut its like maybe ill cop one too!
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 8:03pm
no prob I will tomorrow I was going today but I was to lazy
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 10:05pm
@ jman21 the wave enforcer brush is a pretty good medium brush but IMO the double sided one is better
gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2007 at 10:52pm
only double sided brush i seen is my fade brush. soft side of that bitch is off the hook. hard side is a piece of sh*t. and the wave enforcer pretty nice, def. gets the job done.
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2007 at 10:53pm
and i heard u not suppose to brush after u take off ure durag.. is that true? if so, how long after should i wait til i brush?
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2007 at 10:58pm
Not Brushing after you take your durag is if you like your hair compressed. Brush with a softy/ med if you like it spaced out. Depends on your choice of how u like it.
Personal Record: 6-0!
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2007 at 11:50pm
yeah brushing or not brushing after durag is your preference
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 12:34am
Use a softy....some prefer the compressed look..im still tryna figure out what I like.
Moneyman232 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moneyman232 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 4:34pm
Whats up everybody? instead of makin a thread i figured it be smart to do it in here...I've been "wavin" on the top of my head for about a year and had them pretty deep, but became motivated for my senior year to get em 360. So i scalped myself and cut my waves out and decided to start over from scratch so their all the same thickness (gotta be fresh). But here's my progress so far:

I've been scalped for a week and a day...and im not quite at my wavelength. But this seems like a cool place to be and imma stick around
Money
Man...i had tha sick ones on top, but started ova for tha 360 spinnas
www.myspace.com/datboijt
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 4:52pm
i still see traces of waves. just keep brushin bruh!
and lol@ ya coverin ya face like Supafresh208

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 4:57pm
^^^ I noticed that too...lol

anyway man keep brushing and stay motivated. I'm only three and a half months in the wave game and my waves are improving drastically. Mainly because I keep my head moisterized and brush like crazy. Do that and you'll be fine

Edited by BenBlaze - June 13 2007 at 4:58pm
Moneyman232 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moneyman232 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 4:59pm
yea...im brushin while i type....i get in like 6 hours of brushin a day....
Man...i had tha sick ones on top, but started ova for tha 360 spinnas
www.myspace.com/datboijt
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 5:04pm
well you are well on your wayCool ...good luck
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 5:14pm
yeah well me personaly!!! im not a fan of doubled sided brushes cause when i put them in my pocket they scratch my leg up!!! so i use the one sided!!! hey but has anyone heard from ced-clark lately!!! man that dude gave me motivation to get waves!!! lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9596979899 157>
  Share Topic