Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 119120121122123 157>
Author
kingrican85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingrican85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2007 at 6:11pm
This is after 4 weeks. I'm getting ready to get deployed to the desert next week for exactly 8 weeks. Do you think I should get a cut kinda low before I leave? It's gonna be real hot in the desert. I wanna take my waves to the next level. What should I do?[

IMG]http://pic40.picturetrail.com/VOL379/6961706/17098782/265280653.jpg[/IMG]
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2007 at 6:20pm
Get a #2 you'll be aight I hope you have somebody around that knows how to cut chances are you do so go ahead get a #2 before you leave.

Waves(2001-Present)
kingrican85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingrican85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2007 at 6:24pm
I'M GETTING READY TO GET DEPLOYED TO THE DESERT FOR 8 WEEKS, AND THIS IS MY HAIR AFTER 4 WEEKS. I'M THINKIN BOUT CUTTING IT A LIL LOW AND WOLFIN IN THE DESERT. I REALLY WANNA TAKE MY HAIR TO THE NEXT LEVEL. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET MY HAIR TO THAT UPPER ECHELON OF WAVES?

jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2007 at 6:27pm
Wolf as long as you can get away with (I'm military myself), don't get cut too low and if you are wearing headgear at the least try to wear a stocking cap underneath be conisistent with your brushing since you gon be sweatin alot that means brush whenever you get a chance.

Waves(2001-Present)
lilpitbull2016 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilpitbull2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2007 at 10:13pm
i see you got lj green top  you should get orange top and you should be good
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2007 at 10:51pm
u spinnin bra only thing i can suggest is 2 not get a low cut and brush like hell wen u out there
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2007 at 1:19pm
Actually, i would suggest a lower cut (1.5 WTG) cuz your waves seem pretty trained (congrats on the 360s by the way).

But check my response to this guy that's over seas. It'll help you a lot: 

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
lilpitbull2016 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilpitbull2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2007 at 2:55pm
trade that sport n waves and that lets green top for lets jam orange top and i hate wb
gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2007 at 6:52pm
noob/white boy question: seems like i seen this in a thread somewhere awhile ago but didnt pay attention to it then and i cant find it now. how do u clean a durag? just some water or somethin?
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2007 at 7:56pm
Pop it in da washer. I never clean mine cuz i have a bunch n dere so  cheap( got 5 for total $2)
Personal Record: 6-0!
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2007 at 9:36pm
Yea^ I got a set 12 from ebay for $4 (including shipping).

@ Gnarly...I usually throw it in the washer and dryer.

gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2007 at 10:03pm
cool thanx. and i know they cheap and i would go buy another one but i be countin dollars man kuz im broke as a joke, im broker than broke. like seriously i dunno how im not homeless.
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

trynagetdem360s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trynagetdem360s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 11:54am
i throw it in da sink, put shampoo over the durag, turn on da warm water, and get da lil sprayer and start da sprayin then when im thru i wring out da water and let it air dry
Frm this
To This
wavegamez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavegamez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 12:10pm
Question: I started waving about 5 weeks ago so i've therefore been wolfing for 5 weeks. Now I can see my top, left side and the left side of my back are coming but not my back right and right side. I start school on the 4th of september. Do you guys think I should get a trim so I can clearly see my weak areas and keep wolfing from there or just go for a full 8 weeks and risk having crooked waves?
trynagetdem360s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trynagetdem360s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 12:18pm
get a light trim and get to brushin yo ass off
Frm this
To This
wavegamez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavegamez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 12:46pm
iight thanks
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 1:11pm
I would just keep wolfing without a trim. Its natural to not see instant result...its takes time bruh. But i don't know how your texture is so i don't know if you'll be able to wolf that long since its your 1st time. So if you don't think you can make it, go ahead and get that trim.

wavegamez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavegamez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 1:23pm
in that case i will keep wolfing. my hair is nappy but i can handle it. thanks.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 1:37pm
no prob...but post a pic of where ur at now

wavegamez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavegamez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 1:41pm
i would but i don't have a camera. my bad. ill get one soon and then i will post pics. i do have a camera phone but when i try sending it to my e-mail it wont work.

Edited by wavegamez - August 10 2007 at 1:43pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 119120121122123 157>
  Share Topic