FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 126127128129130 157>
Author
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2007 at 3:19pm

el oh el...I used to sell em for 50-100 but i stepped up my game so i started chargin more. But lets get bakk on topic people.

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2007 at 4:13pm
yeah it has been a minute since I been on...been real busy moving back to Florida...glad to be back...I see not much has changed...lol

I went to a barber to get a edge he looked at my hair and said "man let me cut that sh*t" I told him that I was in the middle of a wolfin session and trying to improve my waves. He told me that with my texture I was wasting time wolfin cuz my waves were not going to get any better than they already are (soon as I fix my computer I'll let yall see my improvements)

My question is can your hair really get to the point that no improvement is noticeable?
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 5:59am
yea...people on here and people in person say the same when thay see me brushin but IMO its gonna be hella hard to reach ya max. I usually look for flaws and focus on that then repeat. I'm just my hardest critic with everything!

S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 10:53am
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

yea...people on here and people in person say the same when thay see me brushin but IMO its gonna be hella hard to reach ya max. I usually look for flaws and focus on that then repeat. I'm just my hardest critic with everything!

once you get to the point were you got waves all over ppl really wont notice ur flaws except if u have that one wave thats crooked which u can fix... but after dat ur set 4 life... just keep getting the same # cut every time and if u really wanna work on ur waves try going like .5 # lower on the guard to see what sections of ur waves aren't deep enough...
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 12:44pm
@ SC. That's actually a good idea...I'mma do that next time.

S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 2:06pm

@ SC. That's actually a good idea...I'mma do that next time.

yeah i know...
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by S.C. King S.C. King wrote:

once you get to the point were you got waves all over ppl really wont notice ur flaws except if u have that one wave thats crooked which u can fix... but after dat ur set 4 life... just keep getting the same # cut every time and if u really wanna work on ur waves try going like .5 # lower on the guard to see what sections of ur waves aren't deep enough...

Thats true people just get happy if they have 3-4 waves on the head
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 5:02pm
^^ True Story, I wish people notice my flaws though...Im also my biggest critic. If you really want to check your progress take pics and review them over and over.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 5:08pm
yep...I put my pics side by side on "Paint" and compare em and find what i needa fix. But that improvement is for me because i seriously doubt that a chick is gonna be hesitant about talkin to me if i have 1 wave that's merging with another. i could grow my hair for 7 weeks without brushing,  get a cut, and still have waves that others view as raw.

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 5:22pm
Hell yea, I wish a bitch would say some sh*t like that to me though...."I mean your spinning but your backside is kinda crooked...work on that you non-brushin ass n****" <<< That'll be the day LOL.

Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 5:40pm

yep...I put my pics side by side on "Paint" and compare em and find what i needa fix. But that improvement is for me because i seriously doubt that a chick is gonna be hesitant about talkin to me if i have 1 wave that's merging with another. i could grow my hair for 7 weeks without brushing,  get a cut, and still have waves that others view as raw.

amenClapClapClap
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

Hell yea, I wish a bitch would say some sh*t like that to me though...."I mean your spinning but your backside is kinda crooked...work on that you non-brushin ass n****" <<< That'll be the day LOL.

girls from chi would do something like that lol
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Gristyle Gristyle wrote:

girls from chi would do something like that lol

That's too true Gristyle. The girls in Chi-Town will dis yo a$$ in a minute. I was at walmart one dayand this girl looks at my hair and say it's cute, then the other one says a guy with better hair than me might be a little funny.
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 6:04pm
lol yeah but I love my chi girls. There aint no others like them
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
T Keezy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T Keezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 6:16pm
man yall wuznt lyin about da motions in da pink bottle, it smells like sumthin i wonna drink lol, pretty good shine 2, helps maintain my natural look i been rockin the past few weeks
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 7:43pm

el oh el...Yep It smells like a perfectly mixed drink...i gotta go out and re up on some

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 1:40am
I need something to darken up my leftside part of my hairline just the corners. For whatever reason their lighter or thinner than my rightside. Any suggestions?

Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 1:55pm
If you mean thickness wise Doo Gro or Dr. Miracles or that Hollywood Beauty Super Gro ish. If you mean color wise IONNO.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 2:43pm
use carrot cream and doo grow for a couple wolfing sessions. You'll be pleased!

S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 4:01pm

I need something to darken up my leftside part of my hairline just the corners. For whatever reason their lighter or thinner than my rightside. Any suggestions?

carrot creame appears to make my hair look alot darker than it really iz...cause my hair iz like a medium-dark brown color...which i wish iz waz more black...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 126127128129130 157>
  Share Topic