FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 128129130131132 157>
Author
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2007 at 4:20pm

That's a good thing...but u can use the h20 meth if ya want...it'll only help

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2007 at 5:07pm
I have the same problem too. Just make sure you wash your hair ever other day
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Uptown Rikan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uptown Rikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2007 at 10:39pm

iight ima keep it simple wit da h20 meth den good lookz on dat brotha

Harlem 5tand Up
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2007 at 11:00pm
anytime. I'm here to help
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2007 at 11:02pm
Me too
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2007 at 10:52pm

MY RANDOM THOUGHTS:

I see how getting your haircut low can increase imperfections tight sh*t barmy

I have to read 500pgs of this f**kin book analysis which is due tomorroaw @ 8am Angry. I havent even started its gonna be a LONG NIGHT.

Just copped some Wahl Clipprs & Trimmers and them sh*ts is tight im cutting my own hair from now on again.

Ill probably make a thread about this next question but what yall think about messing with girls from work?

Im so f**kin bored el oh el <<< Cash we get it..its gettin kinda old lol j/p fam. I was so bored today I probably brushed my hair for about 9hours today and counting.

Im about to cop the new touch ipod...im not sure I should though but that sh*t is hardbody.

Last sh*t on my mind my boy been f**kin this girl for about 2weeks and she wont suck his duck...but she will teabag him??? Who does that? Who has a ball sucking fetish? Why am I talking about my boys ballsucking friend? Im so f**kin bored I need to read that book because im rambling. Hopefully this site will come back to what it used to be.

SUPA OUT.............

Edited by SupaFresh208 - September 17 2007 at 10:54pm
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2007 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

MY RANDOM THOUGHTS:

I see how getting your haircut low can increase imperfections tight sh*t barmy

I have to read 500pgs of this f**kin book analysis which is due tomorroaw @ 8am Angry. I havent even started its gonna be a LONG NIGHT.

Just copped some Wahl Clipprs & Trimmers and them sh*ts is tight im cutting my own hair from now on again.

Ill probably make a thread about this next question but what yall think about messing with girls from work?

Im so f**kin bored el oh el <<< Cash we get it..its gettin kinda old lol j/p fam. I was so bored today I probably brushed my hair for about 9hours today and counting.

Im about to cop the new touch ipod...im not sure I should though but that sh*t is hardbody.

Last sh*t on my mind my boy been f**kin this girl for about 2weeks and she wont suck his duck...but she will teabag him??? Who does that? Who has a ball sucking fetish? Why am I talking about my boys ballsucking friend? Im so f**kin bored I need to read that book because im rambling. Hopefully this site will come back to what it used to be.

SUPA OUT.............

First of all...Check if that book is on Sparknotes.com. It gives a quick summary of each chapter (definitely helped me in my AP English class in high school).

2nd...I gotta start cutting my own hair but i'm afraid to. tho i can easily to my tape/ line

3rd...I see nothing wrong with messing with  girls from work but i gotta ask...are you lookin for a relationship or a friend with benefits?

4th...Screw you guy!! EL OH EL LOL But its good to see that you've been brushing...I've been SLACKING and its startin to show. I've been swamped with class, the gym, and women and i can barely brush. I'mma get a low cut sometime this week and start from the bottom (because of this, i'mma have to wait til mid-late october for that dual update)

5th...You're getting an Ipod touch? Great!! I'm getting an iphone Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile
I'm just giving an old customer that's in Chicago a beat and he's gonna send me a brand new iphone (still in the box and plastic wrapping). IT'LL BE HERE ON WEDNESDAY!!

6th...That chick is strange!

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 12:03am

Yea I know about sparknotes.com I'm just bullsh*ting this book for no reason I know I should read it, but I'm not listening to my brain go figure lol.

2nd... yea the taper is pretty easy for some reason I'm just lazy when it comes to actually cutting my own hair.

3rd.... It all depends on the girl, me and my girl just broke up so now im single again. Im just chillin now fam I aint forcing nothing pretty much what I usually do but more so now. I'll take friends with benefits but I always f**k those up with emotions.

4th... The one thing I cant do is slack on the brushing mainly because I popped to much sh*t LOL I gotta back this sh*t im saying (referring to poppinz). Other than that get back on ya grind with the brushing I lose motivation day to day tho. I was expecting that dual update to be late anyways so its all good.

5th.. Forget your iphone I hope it breaks j/p...thats whassup though see thats networking right there at its best. That iphone is crack though, I cant wait till I get my Ipod touch though Big%20smile.

6th... Yea she's f**ked up in the dome, I once messed with a girl that hated kissing....Who hates Kissing?

I RUN HB.....

Edited by SupaFresh208 - September 18 2007 at 12:19am

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 12:31am

I RUN HB.....

I think not^ That must've been a typo. Were you trying to say that "HB's (half backs) run?" Cuz that's pretty obvious to anyone that seen at least 1 football game.

Ahhh. I gotta get back on my brushin grind cuz i've been talkin a lot of crap lately. LOL  

Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 12:31am
I have a question. I know people have waves then put there hair in curls with no problem. If I was to have my hair in a fro, do you think I would lose visiblity. Remember to get a fro you have to pick or comb you hair out.
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 12:40am

Ehhh...it depends on how long you keep your fro. Your patterns pretty deep so if it was for a short period of time, your waves will be back after a cut and some brushing

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 12:47am
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

I RUN HB.....

I think not^ That must've been a typo. Were you trying to say that "HB's (half backs) run?" Cuz that's pretty obvious to anyone that seen at least 1 football game.

Ahhh. I gotta get back on my brushin grind cuz i've been talkin a lot of crap lately. LOL  

LOL... You know what I meant when I said "I RUN HB" but funny sh*t nonetheless. Yea you have been talkin a lot of ish lately LOL I hope you can back it up...time will tell

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 12:48am
Originally posted by Gristyle Gristyle wrote:

I have a question. I know people have waves then put there hair in curls with no problem. If I was to have my hair in a fro, do you think I would lose visiblity. Remember to get a fro you have to pick or comb you hair out.

Are you about to do this? And how many weeks are you on now?

Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 11:33am
Naw I was curious. Because I had about 2-2.6inches on my head
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 12:27pm
What week are ya on?
PS: Ummmm...why does it say "King of Waves"?  Keep street dreaming. el oh el  :-P

Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 12:49pm
Silly, negro. Bow when you talk to the KING. lol naw but seriously. I was on 8-9. I posted pics
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 7:26pm
@ supa
im getting htat ipod touch to
sh*t looks fly
cause id otn want to get a plan with cingular
and i dont wanna unlock a iphone and ish u know
so imma ge thte ipod touch
sh*t is raw
!!

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by chrisdog212 chrisdog212 wrote:

@ supa
im getting htat ipod touch to
sh*t looks fly
cause id otn want to get a plan with cingular
and i dont wanna unlock a iphone and ish u know
so imma ge thte ipod touch
sh*t is raw
!!

I want one so bad. I'm lazy though so it'll prolly be round Christmas when I get one. Or when the MJB MC war start.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 8:44pm
My iphone's coming in 2morrow morning!!!!  :-D
I'm gettin it unlocked cuz i have t-mobile

chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 9:38pm
the iphone is nice
but im good with just havin the ipod touch
i already got hte money for it set aside and all taht
gotta go get some clothes for home coming
got a few things to do
but imma be good with the ipod touch
it looks alot better then the ipod nano : \

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 128129130131132 157>
  Share Topic