Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alyssa Milano

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2007 at 8:36am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

She's gone from bra length to collar bone length. That's got to be a good 8 inches. I liked the longer hair, but now that I see this cut I think it suits her better.

(By the way, except for the intro, those were Heath's words, not mine... Kramer)

I think it was decided that those were old pictures.
Mad Gasser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Gasser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2007 at 10:29am
Originally posted by Klaatu48 Klaatu48 wrote:

She's gone from bra length to collar bone length. That's got to be a good 8 inches. I liked the longer hair, but now that I see this cut I think it suits her better.

(By the way, except for the intro, those were Heath's words, not mine... Kramer)

I think it was decided that those were old pictures.

Someone needs to arrest Alyssa for violation of "excessively long hair"....

Seriously, she needs a haircut...that hippie!

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2007 at 3:30pm
Wow that was strong. Violation? LOL.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Gasser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2007 at 8:08pm

She needs a haircut.

I thought she was a hippie...If she doesn't cut her hair, then the party that tried Saddam needs to try her. Then justice will be served.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2007 at 10:22pm
I guess your screen name does fit you.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Gasser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2007 at 2:06am
Originally posted by Mike46019 Mike46019 wrote:

I guess your screen name does fit you.

She needs bangs as well.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2007 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by Mad Gasser Mad Gasser wrote:

Someone needs to arrest Alyssa for violation of "excessively long hair"....

Seriously, she needs a haircut...that hippie!

and

Originally posted by Mad Gasser Mad Gasser wrote:

She needs a haircut.

I thought she was a hippie...If she doesn't cut her hair, then the party that tried Saddam needs to try her. Then justice will be served.

I keep up with a number of message boards on a variety of topics... and this poster strikes me very strongly as a troll (and that impression has nothing to do with my preference for long hair).  You are skating on thin ice.

julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2007 at 5:10pm
Well,I love the hair.I think she looks beautiful.The skeptic in me just wonders if it really is real.Either way,still looks good.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2007 at 5:16pm
Begining of summer. And it was definitely only about shoulder length.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2007 at 8:00am
I'm sure it's all hers.
LadyinDiamonds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyinDiamonds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2007 at 5:11am
Most likely extensions.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2007 at 7:23am

Contrary to Mad Gasser's prediction in another post, there's no POB in Milanoland as of December 2007:

Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2007 at 2:31pm
Alyssa looks absolutley stunning in the latest pics kramer posted. You have to be smoking something if anybody suggest she needs a haircut. She looks outstanding with long hair.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2007 at 12:17pm

Contrary to Mad Gasser's prediction in another post, there's no POB in Milanoland as of December 2007:

And I don't think there will be anything short for a long time. She tried the pixie, and is now going through the standard post-short-cut boomerang reaction of growing it as long as possible. When it gets to her butt, she'll cut it to breast length. Beyond that, I wouldn't expect to see even long bangs.

I think that's a bummer, as Alyssa pulls off short styles really well. Certainly nothing wrong with this look, it's beautiful, but as I always say, "long" is not a style (at least to me). And for the record, no smoke in my system, just a difference of opinion!
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2007 at 12:27pm
I'd say it's real as well. Extensions usually have a tell-tale chunked look about them.
LadyinDiamonds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyinDiamonds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2007 at 12:30am
I agree with Curlyfan, to me she really wore short hair well.
Of course she is so beautiful in any hair length.
I still believe it is extensions.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2007 at 2:03am
Why?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2007 at 2:50am
My guess would be because in the world of celebrities,we cant always believe what we see.

If you read the hair extensions forum on here,you will see how many people do them on their own now,and that they are not hard to acheive and often look so realistic no one would be the wiser.A celeb with alot of  money could accomplish even more.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2007 at 7:53am
True, but anyone who follows WI or Getty will see the gradual growing out process taking place over a couple of years--unless she just pretended to grow it and added a few extra extensions each month (hardly likely!)
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2007 at 8:15am
Originally posted by LadyinDiamonds LadyinDiamonds wrote:

I agree with Curlyfan, to me she really wore short hair well.
Of course she is so beautiful in any hair length.
I still believe it is extensions.

To quote myself earlier in this very thread...

"Go back and check out the timeline.  It hasn't been that fast.  She got the pixie in August of 2003.  That's over FOUR years of growth at this point if she hadn't trimmed it that much.  And since she started growing it out, it really doesn't appear she has other than to keep the ends even.

She's simply just let it go and she's well within the up to TWO FEET of hair she could grown out by now."

As I said before, really long hair isn't always extensions (see Kate Walsh, Charisma Carpenter, CNN newsreader Robin Meade, etc.)

That's the frustrating thing about extensions these days is that not just that you can't tell what the actual length/style is, but that everyone immediately assumes that any celeb who has long hair must be using them.

As usual,
JF

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic