Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BEY & JZ GETTING MARRIED

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
B-licious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B-licious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 2:31pm
Oh, I am so happy they are getting married. Clap Next is the babies!!  I love Bey and Jay, OOOHH BeyJay.  Nyway, I am going to see Jay on the 16th in LA at the Hollywood Bowl.  I have all his albums on full rotate in my car (except the shi _ _ y radio songs). I HOPE MY LF IS HERE!!  I will be a mad kaneif it's not.

Edited by B-licious - April 04 2008 at 2:32pm
Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 2:35pm
Yep it really looks as if it's going to happen...here's a recent post from People Magazine
Bella8933 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bella8933 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 2:39pm
He's not good enough for her.

And .. something strange ... she wants him ... more than he wants her. Duh! I can see in their faces over and over again. Confused

This screws up the balance of power in a relationship.

It'll all end in tears .. I tell ya. (shakes head)Cry
B-licious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B-licious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Bella8933 Bella8933 wrote:

He's not good enough for her.

And .. something strange ... she wants him ... more than he wants her. Duh! I can see in their faces over and over again. Confused

This screws up the balance of power in a relationship.

It'll all end in tears .. I tell ya. (shakes head)Cry

You think?  What gives you that idea?  I don't see that at all.  It was her who did not want to get married because she is younger than him and more interested in her career.  He has been ready he's said.
flawless1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flawless1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 4:18pm

I wonder is this is  one of the pranks that Ashton Kutcher is using for his new show. He is having a lot of celebrities play pranks on the Paparazzi. If this is suppose to be hush/hush they are letting a lot of information leak including the location. I just don't see that happening!

Tmz has a camera crew on site...

Edited by flawless1 - April 04 2008 at 4:33pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 4:55pm
i just saw on extra the bride maids which kelly is one i couldn't make out the other but apparently i think its going down this weekend..
Tricey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tricey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 5:02pm
I can't wait to see PICSSSSSSSSS.. I love bey and jay and wish them the best!!
flawless1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flawless1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 5:10pm
UPDATE FROM TMZ

UPDATE 5:28 PM ET: There's a report Beyonce's mom just got in a limo, possibly on the way to the apartment.

UPDATE 5:39 PM ET: Here's a pic of Tina Knowles taken just minutes ago. Does this look like what the mother of the bride would wear to you?
Tina%20Knowles

UPDATE 5:47 PM ET: Tina -- in all her casual glory -- just arrived at the building. And we just spoke with another resident of the building, who tells us they were aware of a "party" tonight on the roof, but wouldn't say much more than that.

I wonder if it's a engagement party?

Edited by flawless1 - April 04 2008 at 5:11pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 6:16pm
the wedding is tonight inside edition just reported it.. Clap
2honest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2honest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 7:41pm
UPDATE 6:48 PM ET: We've just got these snaps looking onto Jay-Z's roof. Check out all the garbage! And who are those guys, caterers, the band, groomsmen?

UPDATE 6:57 PM ET: TMZ just shot Jay-Z's mother Gloria Carter at the Bloomberg building (where we just saw Matthew Knowles) wearing a formal white dress. We got Beyonce's sister Solange there too-- also wearing white!

UPDATE 7:39 PM ET: Kelly Rowland has just arrived -- wearing a white dress!

UPDATE 7:48 PM ET: OMG. Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin just arrived!

UPDATE 7:58 PM ET: Matthew Knowles -- B's dad -- just drove in, wearing a silver jacket.

UPDATE 8:03 PM ET: Beyonce's baby sis Solange just showed up.
2honest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2honest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 8:02pm
A Reverend and his wife were spotted going inside Jay-Z's New York City apartment building at 8 p.m., according to an Usmagazine.com eyewitness.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 8:24pm
i'm very happy for them but he should have done this sooner i mean 6 years, i guess its betta late than never! LOL
2honest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2honest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

i'm very happy for them but he should have done this sooner i mean 6 years, i guess its betta late than never! LOL

LOL I agree, it is about darn time.
charron08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charron08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by B-licious B-licious wrote:

Oh, I am so happy they are getting married. Clap Next is the babies!!  I love Bey and Jay, OOOHH BeyJay.  Nyway, I am going to see Jay on the 16th in LA at the Hollywood Bowl.  I have all his albums on full rotate in my car (except the shi _ _ y radio songs). I HOPE MY LF IS HERE!!  I will be a mad kaneif it's not.

GIRL I WILL BE THEIR TOO!,..I CANT WAIT..MAYBE WE WILL RUN INTO EACHOTHER

I AM ABOUT TO TURN ON TV!..I AM GLAD THEY GETTIN MARRIED!..BOUT TO DO BIG THANGS!....GET IT BEY AND JAY..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clueless77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clueless77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 9:44pm
I would love to see an updo lf on Beyonce.
2honest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2honest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 10:32pm

UPDATE 10:41 PM ET: We know, we know. Live stream went out. We suck. BUT we're still there, outside the apartment ... and there really aren't any updates! We just spoke with a driver who told us an interesting tidbit. All of the drivers were hired for an event (they didn't know what) three days ago, but TODAY they were told that the event was off. THEN, this afternoon, they were told it was back ON. But the drivers don't really have much info on anything-- they're all circling the block waiting for instruction from security. Another interesting item-- no cell phones are allowed inside. The drivers are all carrying their clients' phones, waiting for them to come out.

emostar88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emostar88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by flawless1 flawless1 wrote:

Tina%20Knowles

women still wear stirrup pants?  Shocked
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 1:30am
Just wait for confirmation but they are MARRIED ClapClapClapClapClapClap
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20188764,00.html

Edited by missmodesty - April 05 2008 at 1:31am
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 6:32am
that's great they did it!!! ClapClapClapClap
intl_babygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intl_babygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 1:55pm
im pissed ... wheres my cake ? and i didnt get a chance to catch to bouquet ... Cry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic