Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kellie Pickler Shaved her head

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2012 at 12:43pm
     Well, someone might get upset with my comment, but here goes. IMO, the grow-out is the worst thing about a woman getting her hair buzzed off. Apparently a co-worker lady agreed with me. A few years ago, she gave her longish locks the standard shocking #2 crewcut, then let it grow out twice to unwieldy lengths before deciding to buzz it off again. Finally, after two false starts, she let it grow back. It really did look best for the first 3 or 4 weeks after the cuts, and I could understand her frustration with hair sticking out in every direction after it grew out beyond an inch.
     So, I'll say it. Kellie's hair cannot grow out of the porcupine stage fast enough for my tastes.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2012 at 11:13pm
Bob, I agree with you; if you're going to grow it out, there is nothing more awkward.  IMHO, if she would actually trim the nape and around the ears and let the top grow, it would look better but girls who do shave their heads for whatever reason do not want to think about another haircut until they reach close to their previous length or one that they're willing to settle on.  I still think she's awful cute though and she added the blonde alot quicker then I thought she would.
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2013 at 9:27am
Who has more fun than people?
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2013 at 11:23am
I saw another bad picture from another angle and the pixie cut actually looks very cute on her.  Just gotta get the color something more solid instead of the "cap" highlights.
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2013 at 2:01pm
Hard to tell in that photo but I am guessing it looks great or at least has the potential
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2013 at 1:02pm
Love her hair like that
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2013 at 11:07pm
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2013 at 8:11am
Had been seeing previews of DWTS.  Don't normally watch it, but I may have to tune-in just because of her. She looks absolutely gorgeous!  Her current hairstyle fits her perfectly!
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2013 at 8:54pm
Looking really cute.
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2013 at 1:27pm
Really nice
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2013 at 5:59pm
The Kellie Pickler PR train keeps on rolling.
Who has more fun than people?
love it short View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2013 at 9:08pm
Great haircut looks really good on her. Now if I could get my wife to go for the same cut!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2013 at 1:41pm
Pining for long hair?

jug jug to dirty ears
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2013 at 1:48pm
Interesting.  Not that she got the extensions, but that she apparently went to her stylist and said, "Give me the Klingon."
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
love it short View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2013 at 6:01pm
Her hair was done that way for DWTS, they had some kind of disco routine. Last week she had an above the shoulder wig on that was more blonder. But when they showed clips from her rehersing her hair is still in a pixie.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2013 at 6:42am
Man, I want to like this, I do. It's right in my wheelhouse. But knowing it's all fake and having that weird shape around her head.... I just can't.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic