Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

haircut chat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lina View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: haircut chat
    Posted: April 09 2001 at 4:27pm
Hey.. if anyone wants to chat with me about haircutting, email collegegirl@canada.com
Donna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2001 at 10:13am
Reply to message: 4.1816.1
quote:
Lina originally wrote: Hey.. if anyone wants to chat with me about haircutting, email collegegirl@canada.com
i`d love to chat hair my life revolves around my hair i have had blonde hair red hair ginger hair brunette hair now black my natural colour is blonde what colour hair do u have mostly i havent been to the hairdressers for a cut in 3 years i am a professional and cut my hair i know have it shoulder length with the back all different lengths to give it volumn i wash my hair every other day and i love to blow dry it add a bit of nicky clarkes sparkle and shine and volumn boost and then curl my hair only at the bottom to give it a natural sort of curl i never use hairsprays mousse or gel for i think it adds to that mass of dandruff we all get.
i cut my hair to a different style every 6 months and i usually dye it every 2 years making sure theres no roots of cause i trim my hair every 4 weeks i know the proper time is 6 but i just dont want no split ends i use the most expensive shampoos and conditioners and always make sure i wash it out thoughrully.
Do you keep your hair in great condition? i find that i can do a really great sexy tidy stylefor going out on my own somewhere and then when i want to show it off to others it never actually goes to plan is there anything else umm...........? no thats it
hope you write back to tell me about u and how you think my hair is in condition and health wise bye love donna-marie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic