Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Redken All Soft

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Redken All Soft
    Posted: March 12 2002 at 5:37pm
Yet another question from me: Anyone tried Redken All Soft line? If so, which is the best for dry hair: the Conditioner, the Masque or the Heavy Cream? In other words, which packs the most moisture? Any opinions I`d really appreciate! Thanks and have a happy hair day.
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
sweetpea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetpea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2002 at 10:16pm
I haven`t personally tried the Redken All Soft line. If you go to Epinions.com and type in Redken it should take you to a list of reviewed Redken products. I believe there are 5 reviews of the All Soft Conditioner. Good luck!

Sweetpea
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2002 at 6:39pm
The conditioner is really thick. It was so thick that i hard a hard time combing it in my hair. Myhair is healthy though....
I wasn`t impressed with it either. Try the biologe line.
~*~*Lisa*~*~
Guest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2002 at 2:12pm
i have wavy highlighted hair. It tends to be dry and frizzy. i tried the All Soft Shampoo, Conditioner, and heavy cream. Overall, it was OK, i didn`t buy it again. It made my hair softer but was too light for my thick hair. The shampoo was best out of the three, very moisturizing. Conditioner wasn`t the best. I`ve done better with half the price. And the heavy cream was awful! Not moisturizing and oily residue. I have been having great results with the Sleek line from Matrix. I would suggest all-soft to someone with fine dry hair
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic