Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair poll

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2004 at 5:36pm
Hi Caill, glad to hear you love the site. and long hair, too.
LongBraidz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LongBraidz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2004 at 8:50pm
DaveDecker...oh my goodness...are you serious about your hair being 67 inches long? If so...how long did it take your hair to grow that length? I'am awestruck!!!!
"Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair." ~Kahlil Gibran~
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2004 at 10:43pm
Hi LongBraidz,

Yep, 67 inches, per the George Michael methodology of placing a measuring tape at the forehead and going back over the top of the head and down to the tips. (and my tips are quite thin.)

I am hoping to be able to upload & post a small avatar photo soon. Might give just a bit of an idea how my hair looks.

Thanks for the kind words.
Lady Godiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Godiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2004 at 2:00pm
It's been a while since last I was here...

My hair was 69 inches long last December 6, the last time I measured it.

Jennifer Eve
Avatar: Lady Godiva by John Collier, 1898

1a F iii hair type
74" to the floor
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2005 at 11:19am
woah. that is very very long. where does it measure on you? My hair is a bit over 30 inches, dark blond and straight with a few waves in it. natural. 
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2005 at 6:54pm
Calf length for me!  

Jennifer Eve's is now ankle-length.

Edited by DaveDecker
Lady Godiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Godiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2005 at 7:36pm
Hmmm, my hair is about 73 inches long now.  4 inches in 1 year, factoring in a couple of 1/2-inch trims: not bad!!
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2005 at 12:40pm
NOT BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is amazingly long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have thought all those really long hairs would have fallen out by know. How often do you get your hair cut Lady G? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic