Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who is in need of a cut more?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Poll Question: Which of the following Fox Lady’s could use a good cut?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [29.41%]
1 [5.88%]
2 [11.76%]
4 [23.53%]
1 [5.88%]
2 [11.76%]
2 [11.76%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Hairnut2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairnut2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who is in need of a cut more?
    Posted: December 14 2005 at 1:38pm

Who do you think?

Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2005 at 3:09pm
None of them IMO. No offence but posts saying that random celebs need to chop off their hair suck a little bit. It's their choice at the end of the day. Noone needs a cut.
AngelDream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2005 at 3:59pm
I have no idea who most of them are.
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2005 at 4:07pm
Same here, don't know who they are.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2005 at 7:03pm
Fox news reporters.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2005 at 7:48pm
They should all be punished for lying on a daily basis.
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start some time. What better place than here. What better time than now." - Zack De La Rocha
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2005 at 9:04pm

Samples of each:

Juliet Huddy (my favorite):

E.D. Hill (she normally doesn't look this good):

Kiran Chetry (I'm guessing she'll get some votes):

Alysin Camerota (looks best in bangs):

Page Hopkins:

Laurie Dhue (not Duhe):

Megyn Kendall (apparently not Megan):

Personally, I'm not going to vote for any of them to get a haircut. Juliet and Page have more of a layered look these days and Kiran's hair is somewhat longer. The one I struggle with is E.D. Hill. For the life of me, I don't understand why Fox picked her as the female face of their morning show. The photo above may be the best one I've ever seen of her. Most days it seems like she struggles with a hairstyle.

If you can't see the photos in this box, you can click and see them here:

TVHeads.com - Cable News Message Boards - Free Downloads - Fox News

Stu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2005 at 11:36pm

JulietrHuddy's already had short Hair:

http://www.kapturedforyou.com/huddy/huddy11.html

Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2005 at 12:55am

Who cloned this lot!

Its your hair, your choice and your decision
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2005 at 9:47am
E.D. Hill looks a bit more like Ed Hill.. The rest are okay but MegYn might have had a bit of a nosejob accident. All have the same basic haircut styled differently..like fembots.
Rocky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2005 at 10:23am

I say E.D. Hill needs to do something way more than the others on the list.  Her hair never looks good and it seems like she doesn't care.  This is surprising for someone who anchors a morning news program on a major network.  A while back, she cut her hair a bit shorter and it appeared she was going for an image change.  Unfortunately, it was short-lived.

trophywife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2005 at 11:09am
The one with the dark hair looks worst in the photos posted above, but it's difficult to tell from just the one frieze-frame.  I'm not such a fan of newsreader hair on the whole, it's not really very hip, is it?
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2005 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by Hellfrozeover Hellfrozeover wrote:

None of them IMO. No offence but posts saying that random celebs need to chop off their hair suck a little bit. It's their choice at the end of the day. Noone needs a cut.

I agree with Hellfrozeover.

Since you seem to be a fervid friend of fox, I might have guessed you'd be more "fair and balanced."  (But of course, Fox's perspective isn't, so I'm really not surprised).  If your poll were actually more "fair and balanced," you'd at least have a choice of "none," and also choices for talking heads to wear their hair longer.

[Edited to self-moderate]

Edited by DaveDecker
Observer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Observer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2005 at 11:26pm

The question is which could use a "good" cut, not a major cut or a short cut, but a good cut. Judging by the photos, I'd say several have room for improvement or change, if only so they don't look so similar. Laurie Dhue looks fabulous, though.

On a side note, I watch CNN myself (probably just out of habit), but I'm always a bit amused by the Fox bashers. What Fox bashers don't seem to understand is that the reason Fox News is such a contrast to the others is because the others lean left. All news organizations & news presenters have bias. They are human. Just keep it in perspective & try to filter thru the B.S. as best you can.

Hairnut2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairnut2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2005 at 7:02am

Sorry to offend.

Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2005 at 9:07am
Originally posted by Heratic Heratic wrote:

Who cloned this lot!

You are so right. Does Fox force all their employees to go to the same stylist
who knows only one cut and one color?
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2005 at 12:46pm

Fox has indeed perfected cloning, but at least this uni-style is an improvement upon the old super short crop to bob look EVERY female anchor in the country had a few years ago.

To answer you question, none of the above *need* a cut; in fact, I think they all would ascend into the stratosphere with 6-18" extra length. THEN, they would truly stand out!  Bob

Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2005 at 7:53pm
If they all grew their hair longer to the same length, then they'd still all look
alike and none would truly stand out.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2005 at 9:03am
Originally posted by Observer Observer wrote:

The question is which could use a "good" cut, not a major cut or a short cut, but a good cut. Judging by the photos, I'd say several have room for improvement or change, if only so they don't look so similar. Laurie Dhue looks fabulous, though.

In this context, if one defines "good" as "performed with precision" then it may be that they all have "good" cuts.

But I sense from what both you (and Rod, and possibly the hairnut2) write, you guys want to see variety.  Why was it so difficult to use that word in the first place?

News departments budgets may not allow room for more than 1 stylist.  Maybe you'll consider seeking out other news outlets for different stylists' efforts (and other news and political POV's)?
Horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2005 at 9:23am
Originally posted by DaveDecker DaveDecker wrote:

[QUOTE=Observer]
News departments budgets may not allow room for more than 1 stylist.  Maybe you'll consider seeking out other news outlets for different stylists' efforts (and other news and political POV's)?

HaaaHAaaaa!

That made my day. Like they have no money left for stylists. Why, because their paying so much for researchers and fact checkers?

HahaHAaaaaaa!
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start some time. What better place than here. What better time than now." - Zack De La Rocha
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic