Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedPaper's Hair Journal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 18>
Author
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2009 at 5:59pm
Nice waves u can def tell ur gaining length by the front pic especially :) Have u ever thought of growing ur bangs out?
Addy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2009 at 8:26pm
paper~
Your hair is looking fab as always!  Good growing!  I think I might even buy one of those clips so I can get a straight line from dd or even worse...  ds!!! LOL 
paper View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2009 at 6:59am
Thanks Pburgh! Sometimes when my bangs get long, I comb them to the side or clip them back, and I hate it! I like having bangs, especially when I wear my hair up. There a little shorter then I like them now, because I've been trimming off hair dye. I have a little left to trim off, then I'll keep them at my eyebrows.

Thanks Addy! Yeah anyone can trim your hair with that clip, it's awesome!
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2009 at 7:58am
THats cool paper :) I would like to have bangs too but they arent too good on a guy with long hair lol. So ill be growing them out long so all my hair is one length :) Im going to have to do the combing to the side or pinning up phase soon. I like ur bangs tho they look nice :) Ive convinced like 3 people I know to grow their hair out now too hehhe.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2009 at 8:15am
Wow nice & wavy. Love the look. Keep growing.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
paper View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2009 at 7:08am
Thanks MikeSmile

Here's some pictures of my new Ficcare, which I love! Heart

I've got another Ficcare coming, it's a Violet Ficcarissmo. I won't be getting it for a while, because it's an international sale from the swap board.  I'm so excited, I wanted this one so bad and it's not available from the ficcare site anymore. barmy

Off to wash my hair with my new conditioner. Herbal Essences, hello hydration!
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2009 at 7:23am
WOw I  love the ficcare and cant wait to see the new one when it comes in. They look soo pretty in your hair. I told my mom the other day that I wanted to get some of them to wear in my hair :) she said itd be girly but its cool i relly want to wear them :)
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2009 at 11:25am
Thanks again Paper you have to show off the new toy when you get it.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
paper View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2009 at 2:52pm
Thanks Pburgh! I have seen pictures of men wearing flexis and ficcares, I don't think they look girly wearing them. There are styles that are less girly you could pick.

Thanks Mike! I will definitely show you my new hair toy when I get it!

I love my new conditioner, Herbal Essences, hello hydration.  It left my hair feeling so soft!
Addy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2009 at 4:44pm
Hi paper!  I love your new toy!  It looks so pretty!  I know I'm gonna have to start stocking up on my hair toy supply since I got another job and am settling in.  I only have a few sticks and prefer the two shortest ones which is a pair and they're dark wood. 

I only wear one at a time.  Use to be I had to wear two but not anymore!  Maybe when I get longer, I'll have to go back to two cuz my hair will be so heavy one won't support it! LOL
Addy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2009 at 4:45pm
Oh and paper, I see your grays and silvers creeping through that updo in the back!  It looks beautiful!  I had my hair all sectioned off yesterday and my virgin hair is so dark! Shocked 
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2009 at 5:40pm
HI paper Addy is right the gray and silver strands are gorgeous on you :) I am soo excited to use hair toys. I went to the salon today and told my stylist i wanted lower back now and she was thrilled. We talked about styles I could do and braids. and she even braided some of my hair now in the back. it was soo much fun :)
paper View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2009 at 8:50am
Thanks Addy & Pburgh! I am learning to like my grays! It is different, and I think my streak is pretty cool! Cool
paper View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2009 at 9:42am
My new Flexi....

Look at all that new growth! And, it's so dark!

Happy 4th of July!

Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2009 at 8:27pm
Omg i love the flexi and the half up and half down look. Keep sporting those grays im thinking of some highlights myself. Either brown, blonde, or red what do u think?
paper View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2009 at 8:39am
Thanks Pburgh, for all the nice comments! Half ups are my favorite way of wearing my hair. It shows my demarcation line too much now, so I probably won't be wearing it like that for awhile. LOL.

I love highlights! What is your hair color? It will depend if you want subtle highlights or not. The first time I got highlights, they were few and subtle. Then I kept getting more of them, it can be addicting!!!

Edited by paper - July 05 2009 at 8:42am
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2009 at 10:24am
You are more than welcome for the comments. Keep up the great growth. Im sooo glad u love highlights too and I thought they may become addicting for me too. What do u think should i get subtle or not? I have really dark black hair. And i was thiknking of either red, blonde, or brown highlights. what do u think or do u have any better ideas?
smilinjenn71 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2009 at 1:33pm
WOW, I can't believe how much new growth you have!  I like the color and it *is* considerably darker than your colored hair.Tongue
paper View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2009 at 6:00pm
Thanks Jenn! I pretty much wear my hair up all the time now, because of the contrast. I wish I never dyed it! Cry

Pburgh, My hair is dark brown, almost black. When I got my highlights, my hairdresser said that brown would be too subtle. She recommended red or blonde. I don't care for red so I had blonde highlights.

Here's a picture when my hair was really short and highlighted.

Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2009 at 6:36pm
Wow paper that looks nice.  I think I am going to go with red i thin it would suit my hair very well :) Blonde would be a second choice. Im also thinking of layers too.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 18>
  Share Topic