Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111112113114115 157>
Author
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 9:32pm
I knew u was holdin back secrets. LOL whats funny is I was just readin 1 of my first post and I said that u was leavin somethin out of yo method that u didn't wanna tell us . LOL what a coinky dink LOL
gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 10:09pm
yo, anybody ever used this shampoo:
http://www.walgreens.com/beauty/product.jsp?CATID=304568&navAction=jump&navCount=2&skuid=sku309640&id=prod9640#

u think that sh*ts any good? im hoping it wont turn my hair into one curly mess or somethin lol
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 10:10pm

2sleepy...are oh eff el. sorry 4 "forgetting" hehehe

Edited by King Cash - July 18 2007 at 10:17pm

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 10:22pm
All Pantene products are good (except the "extra straightening" one). try it out and let me know how it works. Remember...waves are just curls laid down by a lot of brushing.

S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

All Pantene products are good (except the "extra straightening" one). try it out and let me know how it works. Remember...waves are just curls laid down by a lot of brushing.
\

true( very true) lol
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 6:20am
My favorite is the one in the bronze bottle that says "for women of color" lol...it leaves my hair soooooft!

Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 6:42pm
I got the one for women but I think I got the conditioner. It blows!
KillaWaves1503 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillaWaves1503 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2007 at 10:31am

i think its so high cuz dey want u to believe its a special thing buts its juss grease and mess

Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2007 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

I got the one for women but I think I got the conditioner. It blows!

I take it back that sh*t go HARD.
chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2007 at 8:40pm
Quote My favorite is the one in the bronze bottle that says "for women of color" lol...it leaves my hair soooooft!

i got that one to cash
now i actually like to shampoo my hair haha
cuase i used to use head and shoulders and it would leave my hair mad dry
i asked if i could use some from my mom and it was real good so now i shampoo more

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
Katalyst View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katalyst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2007 at 9:49pm
I've had long hair a good 6 or 7 years, rockin' braids. I had to cut my sh*t recently and I'm probably gonna keep it cut but I want that sh*t to be spinnin' if I'mma keep it low. I've been reading here for a while now trying to get some methods down. I went out today and grabbed some Let's Jam (green top), Sportin' Waves, 360Style, Pink Lotion, and a couple brushes (softies and some med/hards). I already got a few durags and wave caps to use. I couldn't find any carrot creme. Where can you buy that at? It's been maybe 3-4 weeks since my last cut and I just now decided to get in the wave game. Should I go ahead and start brushin' and using a method or wait until I can get a cut?
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2007 at 11:15pm
Welcome to the wave game bruh. Well, you can get carrot cream (cc) at Walgreens, CVS, Sally's beauty supply etc...
But if you're thinkin about gettin a cut in the next couple of weeks then go ahead and get a cut to have a fresh start.

trynagetdem360s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trynagetdem360s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2007 at 3:27pm
ayo cash have i heard u talkin bout motions pomade one time ago. wat kind of pomade and wat does it do
Frm this
To This
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2007 at 5:07pm

Cash done trned his back on his own legendary topic LOL. Where u at Cash!!! Try pm'ing him again. Did he ever reply 2 yo first pm?

BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2007 at 6:10pm
I wasn't feeling the motions pomade, but to each his own. It didn't give me the hold that i was looking for. The moisterizer is the ish though.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trynagetdem360s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2007 at 7:07pm
he said he didnt get it and it said it was sent den i resent it but he still hasnt answered and den i posted a thread about it. idk wats wrong wit dat dude
Frm this
To This
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2007 at 7:42pm

I still haven't gotten your message yet. But i've never tried motions pomade. I'm going to tho

Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2007 at 7:49pm
U sure u sendin Cash the pm's? Cash I know yo dial up aint that slow LOL. U prolly get like 30 pm's next week all the way from June LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trynagetdem360s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2007 at 7:49pm
dang my pm thang must be messed up
Frm this
To This

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trynagetdem360s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2007 at 7:49pm
i thought u used it cuz u was sayin u loved da smell
Frm this
To This
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111112113114115 157>
  Share Topic