Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 120121122123124 157>
Author
360 banks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360 banks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 5:57pm
whats gud, im a newbie i jus joined 2dai but ive had waves for about 2 months now and ive got a haircut once in between those months and now i have been wolfing for almost about 4 weeks i have waves on da top , at da back, and my left side but the only place where i dont have waves is the right. ive brushed for like hours on the right side everday but i hardly see results just a couple of lines. any suggestions?
lilpitbull2016 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilpitbull2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 6:08pm
keep brushing the right side is the hardest side to get waves if you look at old post you will see why
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 6:22pm
Keep brushing. You have to be patient with the right side.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 7:10pm
keep it up and be patient...some people don't see the progress that you've seen on your right in double the time.

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
louismas2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louismas2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2007 at 1:24pm
All about waves
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2007 at 3:23pm
Keep brushin your back more and do the H20 meth.
Personal Record: 6-0!
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2007 at 9:27pm
that's good for 3 weeks. What do you do daily?

louismas2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louismas2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2007 at 11:45pm
i wake i the morning take my durag of brush with the soft 5 minutes non stop, and then i take a shower a brush in the shower, after the shower i put some lets jam all over my hair then i brush for ten minutes, then i wet my hair a lil more, i put some sportin waves gold, then i brush for 10 more minutes, i put some pink lotion and some smitt then i brush for the rest of the day at night i put the same products and i wear my durag, and this weird kinda cap its tight but leaves no lines on ur head, and for 4 days i dont put no products on my hair but water and i brush a lot, so what cut should i get?
All about waves
flawless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flawless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2007 at 12:11am
about wearing a durag or wave cap what does it do for your hair im mean i know it lays it down but what else? cause my pops keeps tellin me to take it off and stuff get back????????
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2007 at 12:14am
Woah woah woah...first off; mixing pomade and lets jam is extremely unnecessary. Plus you should be using the pink lotion right after the shower instead of lets jam cuz PL is a moisturizer (you can use LJ after brushin the PL). But as for your cut, I'd recommend a #2 cut with the grain (your barber will know what you mean...its pretty much a dark ceaser)

louismas2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louismas2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2007 at 12:19am

oh thanx for the haircut ill get that one and tell u how it turns out

All about waves
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2007 at 12:38am
Originally posted by louismas2 louismas2 wrote:

i wake i the morning take my durag of brush with the soft 5 minutes non stop, and then i take a shower a brush in the shower, after the shower i put some lets jam all over my hair then i brush for ten minutes, then i wet my hair a lil more, i put some sportin waves gold, then i brush for 10 more minutes, i put some pink lotion and some smitt then i brush for the rest of the day at night i put the same products and i wear my durag, and this weird kinda cap its tight but leaves no lines on ur head, and for 4 days i dont put no products on my hair but water and i brush a lot, so what cut should i get?

Sorry for delein the post but here it goes:

"Woah woah woah...first off; mixing pomade and lets jam is extremely unnecessary. Plus you should be using the pink lotion right after the shower instead of lets jam cuz PL is a moisturizer (you can use LJ after brushin the PL). But as for your cut, I'd recommend a #2 cut with the grain (your barber will know what you mean...its pretty much a dark ceaser)'

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2007 at 1:04am
Originally posted by flawless flawless wrote:

about wearing a durag or wave cap what does it do for your hair im mean i know it lays it down but what else? cause my pops keeps tellin me to take it off and stuff get back????????
That's pretty much all that it does. Plus it assist in training it to lay down. But ur dad probably think that wearin it will make you appear like a "thug." Its a common stereotype. But just explain the reason that you're doing it and show him some people's waves on here and tell him that that's where you're tryin 2 be.

360 banks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360 banks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2007 at 6:11pm
iz wearing a durag and or wave cap at night important while trying to get waves? 
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2007 at 6:17pm
it definitely is. they help keep/ train your hair to lay down. If ya go to sleep without one you're losing the progress that you gained from brushing that day.

S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2007 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

it definitely is. they help keep/ train your hair to lay down. If ya go to sleep without one you're losing the progress that you gained from brushing that day.
very true you gotta where ya wave cap or du-rag to keep that hair layed down and compressed ya digg...
360 banks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360 banks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2007 at 10:57pm
im getting my haircut tommrow, so what type of haircut should i get?
360 banks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360 banks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2007 at 5:18pm
how long it take to spin?
lilpitbull2016 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilpitbull2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2007 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by 360 banks 360 banks wrote:

how long it take to spin?

depends on texture, how much you brush, how patient you are, dedication work you put in and if you got a good barber o yea and how long you wolf
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2007 at 6:54pm

Great answer^ This is me after wolfin for the first time for 11 weeks:

It doesn't take too long to spin but it takes a while to fix up on the flaws. This is me at my current state (on about week 6 i think) and i still have spots i needa perfect:

Edited by King Cash - August 15 2007 at 6:57pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 120121122123124 157>
  Share Topic