Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121122123124125 157>
Author
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2007 at 9:09pm

Those pics right there is some major motivation

Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2007 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

Great answer^ This is me after wolfin for the first time for 11 weeks:

It doesn't take too long to spin but it takes a while to fix up on the flaws. This is me at my current state (on about week 6 i think) and i still have spots i needa perfect:

I'm tired of these 15 year old pics. LOL
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2007 at 9:50pm

Great answer^ This is me after wolfin for the first time for 11 weeks:

It doesn't take too long to spin but it takes a while to fix up on the flaws. This is me at my current state (on about week 6 i think) and i still have spots i needa perfect:

Originally posted by Davo Davo wrote:

I'm tired of these 15 year old pics. LOL

El oh el...the first 2 pics are from mid January. My left side was straight but my right side was annoying and HARD to train.

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2007 at 1:06am
Dammit Cash!!!!! Now I wanna wolf 4 11 weeks. I can only wolf 7 bcuz school start on the 4th and the "Battle of the Coast" tourney. This the first time I aint had NO problems wit my hair while wolfin and I'm on week 5. I usually b needin a cut at week 3. I think its bcuz the CC and the cholestorol makes my hair softer so its easier 2 lay down or somethin.
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2007 at 1:29am
Originally posted by Sleepy B Sleepy B wrote:

Dammit Cash!!!!! Now I wanna wolf 4 11 weeks. I can only wolf 7 bcuz school start on the 4th and the "Battle of the Coast" tourney. This the first time I aint had NO problems wit my hair while wolfin and I'm on week 5. I usually b needin a cut at week 3. I think its bcuz the CC and the cholestorol makes my hair softer so its easier 2 lay down or somethin.

agreed
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2007 at 4:21pm

el oh el^  Well I'm done wolfin. From now on I'll be getting #2 cuts every 2 weeks.

360 banks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360 banks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2007 at 7:03pm
when i started my attempt to try and get waves all i used were a hair brush, hair oil, cold water and no durag or wavecap, i would wear it ocasionaly. That got me wave just fine on my crown and slightly on my left and right side. But after i got my cut i started using Hair Oil, Dukes Hair Pomade, Brush, and Du-rag My Meth is : Wake up Brush my hair for 3 mins, get in shower brush conditioner in then brush in shampoo, get out of shower and brush my hair till dry, then add some hair oil, brush till dry, then after brushin dry i add in some dukes pomade and durag it. after du raggin it i brush some more then make my hair wet and du-rag it. Then i du -rag it for the night IS THAT A GOOD METH FOR GETTIN 360'S?
trynagetdem360s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trynagetdem360s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2007 at 9:57pm
^if it works 4 u i guess it is
Frm this
To This
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2007 at 8:19pm
Random Fact:

The funny thing is that i made my du rag method because when i first started waving, my dumb @$$ didn't know how to tie a du rag correctly (i used to stare at people that wore du rags to figure it out but i couldn't find the exact way to do it. I finally did later on tho).  Therefore, I decided to make my own way...I tried wearing wave caps alone but it would lift my hair right back up after taking it off. Then i came u with wearing a wavecap on top of an untied durag (but not covering my ears). After doing this i noticed a line of separation in my hair in the back so i tried pulling the wave cap over my ears. I did this while intensely bruhshin my back and waves started to reach my hairline.

And that's the story of the King cash Method.

...I'm bored  

Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2007 at 8:23pm

Random Fact:

The funny thing is that i made my du rag method because when i first started waving, my dumb @$$ didn't know how to tie a du rag correctly (i used to stare at people that wore du rags to figure it out but i couldn't find the exact way to do it. I finally did later on tho).  Therefore, I decided to make my own way...I tried wearing wave caps alone but it would lift my hair right back up after taking it off. Then i came u with wearing a wavecap on top of an untied durag (but not covering my ears). After doing this i noticed a line of separation in my hair in the back so i tried pulling the wave cap over my ears. I did this while intensely bruhshin my back and waves started to reach my hairline.

And that's the story of the King cash Method.

...I'm bored  

WOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!! DEEP!!!! LOL
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2007 at 10:32pm
LOL @ the Cash Fact....the more you know cause knowledge is power lol

You want real boredom story, Today was my 1st day off in like a month and slept it all away and better yet I called my sister today and pretended to give a crap to what she was telling me.

Im about to enroll to barber school as soon as I find some time. I might as well just make a tsoh like random thought thread in the off-topic section because I'm just talking to myself right now.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2007 at 11:15pm
lol^ I wanna get my barber's license but I'm too busy with school

Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 7:37am
f**k a barbers license I'm hood certified, get yo sh*t f**kED UP fo free NUCKAS
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 11:28am
LOL dats funny cuz I was jut tlkin 2 my uncle about becomin a barber 2 days ago. his friend get PAID cuttin hair. Sh*t inspired da hell outta me LOL
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 11:48am
Barbers make okay money
C-fiftie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-fiftie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 12:10pm
yea, well it depends where u cut hair though.
"I don't follow waves,I let the waves follow me"

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4990/backside3ln3.jpg" />[/URL]

Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by 25cent 25cent wrote:

Barbers make okay money

most make ok money, but some get big money. My uncle friend get like $600 a day. thats 3 stacks a week. Plus he got barbers payin him 4 chair spots. n**** open up early as hell and close late. b on his hustle. all he gotta pay is the light and heat bills and sh*t. He can pay 4 all that wit less than what he make in a week.
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 1:25pm
thats good  he owns the barber shop
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 1:30pm
yup
kyd231 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kyd231 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 10:12pm

can anyone help me to get 360 waves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121122123124125 157>
  Share Topic