FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 144145146147148 157>
Author
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2008 at 5:04pm

*question of the hour* Who really drunk the father's kool- aide??? The daughter was already in the kitchen, drinking kool aid. When the father noticed it was gone she smiled and said, "It's all gone daddy." When the father tried to sneak and get some of the grandmother's kool aide; she appeared right there in the father's face. Putting two and two together, since the little girl was young she did not pour the kool aide by herself, because it was evenly pour without any spills. There was nobody around at the time but the grandmother. So the grandmother and the little girl stole the father's kool aide. Now if that is not some bull-ish, then I do not know what else is. How can family steal from family? What the media is portraying is that kool aid is like crack to black folks and we will do anything for it, lie, cheat, steal, etc. So the next time you drink some “red” kool-aid, ask yourself, “Do I really need this?”

[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2008 at 8:47pm
lmaoo

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2008 at 9:03pm
The Random Room aint dead its just on vacation.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2008 at 6:40am
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

The Random Room aint dead its just on vacation.

Lol, it must be an extended vacation.

Edited by wave connection - January 14 2008 at 6:40am
the gentleman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the gentleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2008 at 5:23pm
I have waves and i usually dry brush; i used to do the H2o meth. But i stopped and when water touches my hair my waves disappear, hair goes crazy. But when i durag and brush with med dry  i get my waves back. Can anyone tell me why?
"Give a man a texturizer kit, he'll have waves for awhile. Give him carrot creme, a durag,wavecap, and brush he'll have waves for the rest of his life"
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2008 at 7:03am
Your waves aren't trained sufficently.
Bee_Sting View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee_Sting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2008 at 6:38pm
how often r u supposed to wash ur hair....2 times a week ?  and i also hav another question wats better carrot creme or pink lotion?

Edited by Bee_Sting - January 15 2008 at 6:39pm
Floodhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Floodhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2008 at 7:25pm
I was my hair twice a week, but condition it 4 times, includin wen I wash it
And the results vary
Pink lotion is betta 4 sum, carrot cream is betta 4 othas
Juss experiment and find which works best 4 u
Bee_Sting View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee_Sting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2008 at 8:25pm
thanks
hanger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2008 at 5:22am
couldnt hav said it beta
Pharaoh_chi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pharaoh_chi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2008 at 11:49pm
When you first start out trying to get waves/wolfin (im on day 4) are you suppose to wait a while to wash your hair. I was told by someone that when you first start and put the products in your hair you shouldn't wash your hair for a week or two
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2008 at 1:16am
I wash every other day
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2008 at 7:38am
Originally posted by Pharaoh_chi Pharaoh_chi wrote:

When you first start out trying to get waves/wolfin (im on day 4) are you suppose to wait a while to wash your hair. I was told by someone that when you first start and put the products in your hair you shouldn't wash your hair for a week or two

I'd recommend washing your hair once a week when you first start waving, but rinse it everyday.
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2008 at 11:56am
How can the kool aid man bust through walls and never spill any kool aid????
He never gets dry wall in his kool aid. And why do you drink the blood of a stranger????
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2008 at 11:59am
Interesting.
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2008 at 12:06pm
And how can we get mad at mike when we tell are kids to watch peter pan, whom in return tells kids to run away to neverland (mike's ranch).
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2008 at 12:18pm
Is it me or has snowflakes gotten thicker. Its crazy because they are shutting some (keyword some, not all or many) black girls down, body wise
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2008 at 12:21pm
What makes a person crazy??? Talking to your themself??? Having multiple conversation in their head??? OR having complete silence in their dome????
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2008 at 12:33pm
....And what type of values are we teaching kids when they are stealing from lucky. 1st off lucky used his rainbow magic to make lucky charms. Those dirty little sperms always try to take his lucky charms. It is  like they never want to see strong man of rainbow color rise up in the world and make something of himself. That is just racist
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Revolutionist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revolutionist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2008 at 7:17pm
What about the Silly Rabbit. Never getting the trix at all because the kids are too selfish to share some. Constant taunting him "Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 144145146147148 157>
  Share Topic