Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blonde or Brunette.. Confused again!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2005 at 6:45am
For the amount you spent on your clip-ins or your current hair color, you could have gotten a very nice wig. It is not necessary to spend thousands of dollars.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2005 at 1:43pm
You are right. Do you know any websites that have high-quality wigs? Something that looks very real. What kind of wigs do they use on SNL and Mad tv? They always look so real, like even around the forehead area.
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2005 at 2:58pm
I like this site. I've never bought anything from them, but they have wigs in an extrardinary variety and in all price ranges.
Best Wig Outlet

Edited by eKatherine

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2005 at 10:08pm
Yeah, wigs can look nice you just have to take care of them.Plus you really dont have to spend a fortune for them to look nice.When I wore wigs I always just made sure it has a skin top.I bought a $30 platinum blonde wig once.And because of the fake scalp noone had a clue it wasnt mine.And I have super dark hair naturally.Wigs dont have to cost a fortune to look good.
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2005 at 6:35pm

I did it! I went dark.. this time for good I think. Its amazing how the darkness can add such depth and shine! It looks so much thicker! And it actually gives me a glow. I'm starting to think all natural brunettes should stay brunette. It definately makes a huge difference next to the skin tone. 

I went with dark natural brown by wella. I used demi-permanent, since that is most gentle.

I will post pics soon. :)

Edited by amymusic
Wild-Kitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild-Kitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2005 at 6:53pm
Congrats on Ur Choice  cant wait to see da picies
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2005 at 8:45pm

Thats awsome.I Understand.I recently went back to my natural brown and I'm actually enjoying it.My hair looks and feels way better.I'm glad your happy with it.Last time I went back dark it was just too dark and I never really liked it.But this time it faded to just the right hue.Cant wait to see the pictures

amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2005 at 8:50am

Okay here is a pic I took yesterday, unfortunately my digital camera has been acting up lately and is taking everything kind of blurry. In the picture, it looks like the same color I had before, but it's alot darker and its a natural brown with no red in it at all.

I'm getting pictures taken next month for my portfolio so those swill be clear enough to see the real shade that it is.

bedhedgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bedhedgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2005 at 11:40am
My vote is for the chocolate brown - but I understand the need ....the need for change....wigs r a cool idea, maby toooo hot for summer.  What about 4-5 panells that you lighten to blond (face framing) and if you use a semi, can change...and change....and change again to any colour - neon green included, with your tone I might try a violet - and u can still be a vixen!!! Go 4 it girl !!!!
Bedhedgrl :>o
Sugarloaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarloaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2005 at 12:26pm
Definitely the right decision to go brown.  I know what you mean about blonde being cooler in the summer.  When I was a brunette, I always looked and felt too hot in the summer...no matter what I wore.  How about a thick blonde streak down one side of your head?
Veronica F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 7:13am

It looks good. It compliments ur good features. Hehe, have u ever contemplated going red?  Btw, i sing too, but unfortunately not as often as i should to get good exposure. Sorry this is off topic lol!

eatgreenjello View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eatgreenjello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 11:33am

You are so funny about changing your mind, I am like that too.

I love brunette on you.  It makes your eyes bigger.  You are just gorgeous in any color!

**Hair type: 2a, which is wavy and fine.
**Color: Naturally dark brown, currently dyed reddish brown.
**Length: below shoulder length
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2005 at 8:13am
Amy I love your new presentation pic, you look smaching 

haman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 2:18pm
absolutely beautiful, why aren't there any babes like you where I live:)
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 2:24pm
Perhaps you could post a bigger pic of your presentation pic?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 4:59pm
Vicky, are you talking abt Amymusic's Avatar pic?
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 5:54pm
yes, i think she looks different in the outdoor lighting, it would be fun to se a bigger pic..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 6:42pm
Oh that isn't Amymusic though i got tricked too hehe..i believe that the indian actress Ashwarya Rai, she was one of the Miss Universe's and she was recently in Bride and Prejudice. But Amy's haircolor is the same as her's in that!
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 9:34pm
Oh geez no thats not me, it is Aishwarya Rai. I can only dream of looking as gorgeous as her! I love her look, the way she does her makeup and her hair. She makes all those bleach blonde Hollywood celebs look bland.

Edited by amymusic
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2005 at 5:46am
You fooled me amymusic 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic