Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jammin-Cedclark/other lets jam users

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
rocawaves23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2006 at 2:24pm
What do you guyz do in the mornin on the way to skool. I put pink lotion and lets jam at night. then in the mornin just rub in a lil more lets jam and then brush.
DrZpLayboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrZpLayboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2006 at 4:28pm
i take off du-rag add a lil lets jam brush 5-10 min put rag on n spray warm water to have it moist N i keep rag on through out skool den take it off wen i feel is time n brush sum more
ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2006 at 5:07pm
I take off my du-rag add whatever I grab first which may be  royal crown, oilsheen in a jar, or bb super gro, use the softy for a min put my du rag back on and head to school.
brush-dem-naps View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush-dem-naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2006 at 7:09pm

Originally posted by JordanCollecta JordanCollecta wrote:

lol brushdemnaps plz dont tell me u brush in the pool

lol-ive done it before! haha, but mostly just use my hand to press it down. And yeah cholorine bad..IF YOU DON'T WASH IT OUT! its still water

*Grab Tha Brush And Lets Spin*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2006 at 3:51pm
Should i get rid of the pink lotion, and jus use lets jam? I mean what does pink lotion do that lets jam does'nt do?( I think maybe im over moisturizin my hair, and thas wut causing me to get these bumps(like pimples) underneth my waves, and if i keep pokin at it, it'll pop and a lil blood will come out.)
DrZpLayboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrZpLayboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2006 at 4:17pm
listen u cant use too many moisturizers then ur hair gonna get straight N hard to wave pink just softens ur hair lets jam smoothes and gives it shine so pick w/e u want. N member BRUSH dnt worry too much about products Brushing makes waves not products they jus help da process

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2006 at 9:05pm
You need to keep usin that pink lotion cuz jam is not a moisturizer and if you use jam with out usin moisturizer ya hair doesnt feel to nice.
Black Soldia™ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Soldia™ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2006 at 9:10pm
so let's jam and carrot creme iz ok rite
I'ma tell you like I tell my chicks don't watch me watch T.V

I love girls,girls,girls,girls,girls i do adore.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2006 at 9:14pm
Yea its a good combo.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 4:25pm

Aight i'll stic wit dat pink lotion/lets jam.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 3:08pm
My hair gets super layed down wen i only use lets jam by itself at night. I think im gonna start usin pink lotion afta i wash my hair!!
chillin22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 4:15pm

go for it.....yea pink lotion and lets jam is a tite combo

the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 4:30pm
YEAH ITS A SICK COMBO BUT I THINK THAT CARROT CREAM AND LETS JAM IS BETTA...BUT ANY WHO WHILE IN SKOOL WHEN MY HAAIR FEELS A LITTLE DRY DO U PUT IN THE CARROT/LETS JAM COMBO OR WAT WAT DO YA'LL DO I DO THIS IN THE BATH ROOM AT SKOOL I JUS NEED TIPS
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 4:41pm
Ive never had an issue with my hair feelin/getting dry in the middle of the day...I was wondering if you have ever seen the travel size carrot cream...they come in small containers that you can fit in your pocket their other products also come in this size...I bought some olive cream like that. Its way more convienient that taking the big jar.
chillin22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 4:45pm
u can do anything u want to. if u just want to moisturize ur hair add carrot creme. if u also want sheen add cc and lj. water helps to.
the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 4:45pm
OH OK I WILL GO LOOK FOR SOME GOT ANY STORES IN MIND THAT WILL BR HOLDING THAT TRIAL SIZE PRODUCT?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 4:48pm
I saw them @ cvs and kmart and walgreens might have them also.
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 4:52pm
OK GOOD LOOKIN FAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 8:49pm

Originally posted by Ice-Man Ice-Man wrote:

YEAH ITS A SICK COMBO BUT I THINK THAT CARROT CREAM AND LETS JAM IS BETTA...BUT ANY WHO WHILE IN SKOOL WHEN MY HAAIR FEELS A LITTLE DRY DO U PUT IN THE CARROT/LETS JAM COMBO OR WAT WAT DO YA'LL DO I DO THIS IN THE BATH ROOM AT SKOOL I JUS NEED TIPS

Heh, naw my hair don't really get dry in the middle of the day eitha, i jus brush in lockerroom and somtimes in class, and dats it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2006 at 8:06pm
Does anyone just use lets jam by itself?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic