Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FUNKY COLORS FOR SALE!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2005 at 7:12pm
Hehe... i already sent your hair but I'll send you the template and wire. Don't worry about the cost

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2005 at 7:13pm
Aeone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aeone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2005 at 8:43pm
Kristin!

I rec'd the hair today ----- it's bee-u-tiful!!!!!!!!!

That pink is sooooooo nice :D :D

I'll def. be buying more in the future :D :D :D
*dances*

Thanks a bunch!~~

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2005 at 8:49pm
Yay! I'm glad you like it!!!! Just let me know when you're ready for more.

krazyangel View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazyangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2005 at 10:55pm
is thier a minimum we have to buy? i just want to try a few first

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2005 at 11:39pm
No minimum... Just send a paypal payment to kbreul@csulb.edu and I'll send them out asap.

Have a great day,
Kristin
krazyangel View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazyangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2005 at 2:33am
what size tube should i get? s m or large?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2005 at 10:02am
I would suggest getting the meduim size.

checkernex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checkernex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2005 at 4:38pm
Thank you so much!! I'm super excited. I'll post a photo when I get them in!
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2005 at 9:24pm
I got my hair today. Thank you, Kristin! That deep red and purple look so well together. They all do!
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2005 at 10:19pm
How much is needed for slight highlighting? I want some of the dark red and blue. Hey, am I going to look like a hip mom or what? Blue is for the little girl I babysit who has beautiful long red hair; she is so excited.
clairey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clairey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2005 at 5:24am
Just wondering if you have any more of the dark pink and purple left??
Would you be able to ship to Ireland??
Amanda8beech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2005 at 9:18am
Hey Kristen can't wait for the colours to come, received my bohyme colour ring from ebonyline today the hair on it feels so soft and silky its unbelievable, if the hair is like that then I think all my clients will be happy. The blue and platinum hair looks fantastic, those girls look ace. Do you have any more pictures of girls with blonde hair with coloured streaks in for more examples that I can show my clients as most of them have blonde hair xxx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2005 at 12:56pm
Kimbearly: If you just want a few streaks I would suggest trying 4 or 5 on each side.... I guess it really depends on how dramatic you want it

clairey: Yes I still have the colors you want. I can send them to Ireland no problem... just let me know when you're ready....

Amanda8Beechwood: I'll be putting up some new pictures soon... I actually bought a website and I'm creating a photogalley of all my work right now. I'll post the internet address as soon as I get it all together. You stuff is on the way, let me know when you recieve it

-Kristin
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2005 at 7:19pm
Congratulations, Kristin. I can't wait to see your site.

I emailed you about the streaks, by the way; not sure if you got it. :)
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2005 at 7:45pm
Kristen,
Can you send me 8 of the dark red. My email is Kimbearly@comcast.net and we can go from there with the paypayl thing. Thanks :O)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 12:30am
Hey Kimbearly, I sent you a paypal request
clairey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clairey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 3:13am
What would the cost for 20 red, 10 dark pink and 10 purple be??
My email is clairetwyford@yahoo.co.uk thanks!! :)
Amanda8beech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 6:02am
FANTASTIC KRISTEN, I can't wait to check out your website, you will be the inspiration for all my work chick xxx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 11:46am
clairey: your total of 40 pieces would be $55 total with shipping included

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic