Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedmy wave knowledge....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 3:34am
but all these gifs in sigs use up memory too
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 3:40am
Originally posted by 1800FabFlow 1800FabFlow wrote:

but all these gifs in sigs use up memory too

true, but theres not many sig gifs in one thread as many of the green things that people spam.. and the ish dat was on here eariler was out of hand. Wouldn't have da problem if people didn't "spam" the board wid dem.. da sig gifs arent spamming, so the extra spamming gifs (aka green bouncing) things shouldn't be causing the problem in the 1st place if they was used in a apporatiate way. Also, theres no way a page can contain 100 sig gifs and still be one page to cause a problem like the jumpy thingies.

If you want to test it... spam abunch of green things and try to move down the page.... you cant real fast because your pc has to load all dat bs crap over and over and over.. and keep trying to go down.. ur pc is still loadin da ish into ram and back out.
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 3:49am
its ok
i dont like those things anyway
I believe u
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
GME12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GME12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 6:06am
recently alot of ppl been saying that brushin in the shower is good, what i dont get is if every1 is showering everyday they brushin/washin there hair everyday in the shower
Official DreamTeam Member
http://dreamteam360.net

''niccas think where im from is all play,
we got kids out here clappin like graduation day''
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 7:08am
Originally posted by 2_short_90 2_short_90 wrote:

which BG he at it wit anyway...cuz if its bodyguard i gotta admit she be annoyin da hell out of a nigga

LMAO...somebody come dunk on this kid!

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 7:47am
Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

Originally posted by 2_short_90 2_short_90 wrote:

which BG he at it wit anyway...cuz if its bodyguard i gotta admit she be annoyin da hell out of a nigga

LMAO...somebody come dunk on this kid!
f#ck here we go again **** well i am ready to talk **** are you

BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 8:14am
Ok, well talk to this

I'm not going to argue with a little kid.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 8:22am
why you keep biccthin biccth

Murray Mack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murray Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 9:00am
Originally posted by GME12 GME12 wrote:

recently alot of ppl been saying that brushin in the shower is good, what i dont get is if every1 is showering everyday they brushin/washin there hair everyday in the shower

rite.. that just dosent add up. All the stuff u put in ur hair ur just washing it away. Its pointless.

And black ppl shouldn't wash their hair everyday moms told me (I mean shampoo washing n conditioning)

wash it once a week
n1k3n30s0u1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Murray Mack Murray Mack wrote:

Originally posted by GME12 GME12 wrote:

rite.. that just dosent add up. All the stuff u put in ur hair ur just washing it away. Its pointless.

And black ppl shouldn't wash their hair everyday moms told me (I mean shampoo washing n conditioning)

wash it once a week

lol.. well ...

1. I think the ****s just nasty for MALES going a week w/o washing their hair. Especially if you have pomade etc. in there.
2. What wrong with washing it out? You can always put more back in.

When you brush in the shower blah blah blah.. You are basically brushing AFTER washing. You can also brush while the shampoo/conditioner is in [whichever] ... I have washed my hair like.. Everyday for most of my life and I'm doing good. I'm not clogging up anything because I don't use shampoo each time.
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 10:30am
Black people can wash their hair as much as they want. If you dont want to wash your hair everyday than fine, no one is making you. I wash my hair almost everyday and I have more hair than the wavers on the board.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by pmp4lfjmike pmp4lfjmike wrote:

why you keep biccthin biccth
wtf did i say to ne1 who starts beef again huh??HUH?!!where mah cuzins at
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic