Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 157>
Author
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 10:44pm
i dont see why it would hurt

HuracainSeason! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuracainSeason! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 10:53pm
random thought: Wut is that 180 vet forum for anywayz
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 10:55pm

Thats an excellent question, I never really posted there. I thought it was for people that was Half spinning or something.

HuracainSeason! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuracainSeason! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 10:57pm
same but i figured dat wasnt true since jqrs posted dere
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 11:12pm
its a different style of wavesi think but i never saw any pics
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 1:12am
I don't think Lets Jam works as good as pomade for the compression method.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 7:35am
Originally posted by JaySole JaySole wrote:

Is olive oil creme good for short hair or LJOT? I just got a cut and want to put in one of those products before i go 2 bed.

You don't need Lets Jam if you just got a cut. olive cream is good enough. But if you want a lil shine then its fine to use a little LJ

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 7:38am
Originally posted by cm0t0wn1 cm0t0wn1 wrote:

I don't think Lets Jam works as good as pomade for the compression method.

I've never seen anyone do it but different products help different folks
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 7:49am
Originally posted by HuracainSeason! HuracainSeason! wrote:

random thought: Wut is that 180 vet forum for anywayz
I have NO idea...i used to read the suff in there when i was a newbie but i've completely overlooked it lately. Does anyone know why it was given that title?

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 8:48am

Random Thought:  Would you lose connection from wolfing for long periods of time (9+weeks) because you're probably usin a hard brush?

wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 9:34am
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

Random Thought:  Would you lose connection from wolfing for long periods of time (9+weeks) because you're probably usin a hard brush?

No.  I think you can lose some definition and connection if you brush predominately with a softy, while wolfin.  If you wolf for a long period of time, you need to use a hard brush, to be certain that all your hair is being pulled and not just the top surface ends of your hair.  This will ensure that you are training the undergrowth.  Training the undergrowth along with hair compression are essentially the mechanisms that make wolfin effective.

Edited by wave connection - May 23 2007 at 9:39am
DUB-C
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 9:58am
thought so...thanx bruh

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 10:12am
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

[QUOTE=King Cash]  
No.  I think you can lose some definition and connection if you brush predominately with a softy, while wolfin.  If you wolf for a long period of time, you need to use a hard brush, to be certain that all your hair is being pulled and not just the top surface ends of your hair.  This will ensure that you are training the undergrowth.  Training the undergrowth along with hair compression are essentially the mechanisms that make wolfin effective.

Damn thats deep, that was a thorough response fam. I wish I could use a hard brush when I'm wolfin that be hurting my head. I stick with mediums but follow with a softy.

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 10:29am
yep...i use mediums too but i'm switchin to a hard cuz i'm on week 9 1/2

gmillz22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmillz22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 11:13am
hey. what softy brushes do erbody prefer.  I currently use diane's 8168 and the big handle softy too (whateve numba that is).  But i've seen alot of posts about the annie brushes. and where can i get them?
Still on That Come Up Mayne
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 11:21am

Annie brushes are very common in most beauty spots, CVS, ECKERD, DUANE READE, asian thrift shop dudes... you catch my drift. The softy I use is a vidal salloon brush, I had it for a good 3-4years. About 2months ago I copped a Annie softy: its brownish-maroon with tanish-brown wheat bristles I like that one, I copped from some asian dudes.

gmillz22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmillz22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 11:23am
aite gud lookin supa.  Ima go copp both of em soon and see which one i like betta
Still on That Come Up Mayne
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 12:13pm
i could never find that annie. but i'm good w/ my no namers

dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 12:43pm
No-Namers are just as good. But i dont trust their quality. I never had one.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 12:46pm
yea...they tend to burn out quick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 157>
  Share Topic