FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 979899100101 157>
Author
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2007 at 2:39am
Originally posted by meech313 meech313 wrote:

sorry to be off topic but if u play games what would u buy a PS3 or a Xbox 360

Stay on topic people. This is the Random Room but questions supposed to be about waves. This is what the shout box is for.

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2007 at 8:16am
Originally posted by mrclean1992 mrclean1992 wrote:

i have a questions since this is a random room.............while wolfin..........will getting a line-up d any thing 2 da process............cuzz my waves do go all da way 2 my hair line.

Nope. its a good idea to do this. i do mine with a razor all of the time.

And DAMN; 100 pages? Anywayz, remember to stay on topic people

Edited by King Cash - June 16 2007 at 9:58am

black_star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2007 at 9:17am
I'm new here and I have some problems. I have football camp 4 hours a day and the helmet messes up my waves. And it's hot and humid. I can't wear a durag under it because my coaches don't allow it. I shampoo my hair every day and I think my pattern is losing progress because of these things. Should I just give up waves until football is over or just work through it?
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2007 at 10:01am
hmm...well are you allowed to use a wave cap?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2007 at 10:05am
We can't put anything on under our helmet unless it's cold.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2007 at 10:20am

dang, well you'll still be able to get waves tho cuz i wear fitted caps a lot. It'll just take longer for you to see progress. 

Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2007 at 2:26pm
yeah everyday after practic eyou gonna need to condition and brush your hair put in work homie. try and sneak that wave cap in under your helmet once its on they wont be able to see it.
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2007 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

yeah everyday after practic eyou gonna need to condition and brush your hair put in work homie. try and sneak that wave cap in under your helmet once its on they wont be able to see it.

I dont think that's a very good idea. chances r he'll get caught. he gotta take of his helmet sometime. and when he does da coaches gon go off. believe me I know from personal experience. That was the worst day of practice ever. Just wash yo hair after practice and do a whole lotta brushin.
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2007 at 7:16pm
ok like i be having da same problemo and all i use to do iz brush each section 10 times while my hair waz still wet from sweat and i would be back were i waz before practice with my wave progress!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2007 at 7:40pm
I don't have enough energy to brush right after football practice. The first thing I do after football is take a shower and go to sleep.

Edited by black_star - June 16 2007 at 7:40pm
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2007 at 9:50pm
Lol well atleast wash and condition your hair put in some moisturizer and brush for 3 minutes hard and put on a wave cap and du rag or w/e then chill

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2007 at 10:00pm
I don't have any moisterizers. I usually just wet my brush a little, brush for a while, then throw on durag. I just repeat this throughout the day.

Edited by black_star - June 16 2007 at 10:02pm
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2007 at 10:32pm
you needa cop one then bruh

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2007 at 9:25am
I play baseball and am going to college to play baseball but I am able to wear this cap that had the name of my team on it not a baseball cap but a wave cap type of cap. I just wear that under my hat but for you got to battle it out and wash your hair after practice and brush your as* off and do you have practice everyday
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2007 at 9:56am
Tell the coach that the helmet gives you headaches unless you wear something underneath it. He  should have some type of compassion to understand that.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2007 at 9:58am
That won't work. They will just take some of the air out of the helmet or get me another one.
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2007 at 10:54am
Do you play everyday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2007 at 11:07am
Right now my practices are Monday-Friday.
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2007 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

Lol well atleast wash and condition your hair put in some moisturizer and brush for 3 minutes hard and put on a wave cap and du rag or w/e then chill

Do that everyday after practice. Also get a moisturizer...
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2007 at 2:16pm
^^ yea that would work in baseball and that hot ass sun, I couldn't hang.. I wasen't wit it lol
Random: Only a damn King Cash thread will make 100pages Angry lol j/p
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 979899100101 157>
  Share Topic