Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Does anyone here have a wife/girlfriend with short hair?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Does anyone here have a wife/girlfriend with short hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2003 at 8:55pm
Enfys,
People rarely think that women with short hair who are very feminine looking, -(as I believe I am)-, and who dress feminine, -(as I do)-, are lesbian.

No one I've met ever seems to think I'm a lesbian. They all seem to think I'm hetrosexual.

Yet I'm bisexual and living with my lesbian lover.

What people don't seem to understand is that there is such a thing as, what we call in the bisexual/lesbian community, "femme" lesbians, that is women who look, act and dress very feminine but are bisexual or lesbian.
KathyAnn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KathyAnn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2003 at 10:04pm
Stereotypes? Tina is my wife and does have short hair.

Unlike my lady Tina, I don't wear my hair real short it is just above my shoulders.
In my everyday appearance at work I dress and look feminine and no one suspects me of being a lesbian.

* Yet, when Tina and I go out together to a lesbian nightclub I sometimes dress in men's clothing;* a men's sports coat, slacks, men's tie, and men's shoes. I don't wear makeup. *Tina always dresses very feminine in one of her nicest dresses, sexy long earrings, sometimes diamond nosestuds in her pierced nostrils, perfect makeup,she looks very feminine. (Tina can look so sexy and so feminine when she wants to).
And I am pretty tall and Tina is short and petite.

So;
*even though I have the long hair and Tina's hair is very short, no one is confused about who is the butch and femme in our relationhip, who is the husband and wife.
We don't go out to lesbian clubs often. I do really enjoy it a great deal. I guess I do like showing off my wife. And Tina is my wife, even if the law in this country doesn't recgonize our marriage.
I'm proud of her and proud to be with her.
At lesbian clubs I can put my arms around her and kiss her in public and no one cares. To a lesbian that is very nice.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic