Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tishee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tishee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please help
    Posted: May 02 2004 at 11:09am
I am getting the big chop in June and would like to know of styles that I can do at home of the following short length:
the back will be tapered and the remaining hair will be one length(thumb length) all the way around my head. I would love recs on styles and products to use at home to take care of my hair.

Any and all replies are greatly appreicated.
Tishee
miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2004 at 1:44pm
I'm not quite sure what style you are getting. Is it a bowlcut or a pixie? What type of hair do you have, what ethnicity are you?
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2004 at 4:04am
Invest in accessories. *nods* Small hair clippies that fasten tightly so they won't slip out, headbands (probably best not to push the hair back with them, as that makes it all sticky-outy; just slip them straight down to decorate the hair), hairsnaps, velcro-on jewels, spray glitter. . . just anything you can put on your hair to fancy it up a bit and keep you from getting bored with it is a must for short hair. The main reason women get bored with short hair is because they don't do anything with it, so have fun with your hair and you'll enjoy keeping it up a lot more :-) .
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic