Forum Name: Short Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of short hair
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=10412
Printed Date: April 26 2024 at 8:55pm

Topic: Please help
Posted By: tishee
Subject: Please help
Date Posted: May 02 2004 at 11:09am
I am getting the big chop in June and would like to know of styles that I can do at home of the following short length:
the back will be tapered and the remaining hair will be one length(thumb length) all the way around my head. I would love recs on styles and products to use at home to take care of my hair.

Any and all replies are greatly appreicated.

-------------
Tishee

Replies:
Posted By: miss brenda
Date Posted: May 02 2004 at 1:44pm
I'm not quite sure what style you are getting. Is it a bowlcut or a pixie? What type of hair do you have, what ethnicity are you?

-------------

Posted By: Kuroneko
Date Posted: May 03 2004 at 4:04am
Invest in accessories. *nods* Small hair clippies that fasten tightly so they won't slip out, headbands (probably best not to push the hair back with them, as that makes it all sticky-outy; just slip them straight down to decorate the hair), hairsnaps, velcro-on jewels, spray glitter. . . just anything you can put on your hair to fancy it up a bit and keep you from getting bored with it is a must for short hair. The main reason women get bored with short hair is because they don't do anything with it, so have fun with your hair and you'll enjoy keeping it up a lot more :-) .

-------------
More awesome than a manatee!

Print Page | Close Window