Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White hair at a very young age

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cathy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cathy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: White hair at a very young age
    Posted: July 17 2001 at 2:36pm
Reply to message: 20.2916.1
Hello Wolfgang and thanks for responding, many people consider my white hair striking and i receive a lot of compliments. I always heard that longer gray hair makes look a woman older further on but of course it can change from person to person, on the other hand long hair is no doubt a more feminine look and i certainly don’t want to look as a boy, it’s also clear that in my case having white hair doesn’t mean wisdon yet as we use to say but it’s a funny thing for a girl of my age however now i haven’t the temptation of haircolor, i fear it could be a vicious circle.
Cathy
wolfgang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wolfgang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2001 at 3:29pm
Reply to message: 20.2915.1
Cathy, I think it is not the hair color that gives your appearance beautiness and elegance. I personally have seen very young ladies with completely gray hair (over a life time from several decades) , but the hair looked so healthy and the women so beautiful that I could only love it, and the hair was long. I think your white hair will be much more beautiful as a gray hair ever can be.

wolfgang
Cathy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cathy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2001 at 2:14pm
My hair started turning white at the age of 14 and now at 21 i’m 70% white-haired. I’ve inherited my premature white hair from my mother’s side and my original colour is dark brown. Despite my age i like it, the only matter is that i miss my long hair since i’ve cut it when i was 17 and still bothered by those white streaks so i’ve thought to take away some focus from my hair, in fact after that i started to have a better attitude but now i ask if a longer hairstyle can be suitable for the white hair and i’d like to receive some advices about it.
Thanks in advance.

Cathy
Cathy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic