Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any one need hair help?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
kp13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kp13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2002 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by RedHeaded101387 RedHeaded101387 wrote:

Does anyone need hair help including like new styles to put up hair or new hair cuts or new styling tips? I really love doing hair and one day want to own my own business. I have tons of pictures. If you would like help please post here or email me at RedHeadedChick06@aol.com. Please include:

sex: (male or female)
length of hair:
color of hair:
and if you have a picture of what your hair looks like right now please send that also because that would be a great help for me. Thanks bunches and bunches!

RedHeaded101387

sex: female
length of hair:my hair is about2-3inches off my shoulders
color of hair: dishwaterblond
my eye color is hazel
my skin tone is about i would say medium beig
ok I want some ideas on how to have my hair colored or done. I do my own hair and many other peoples hair and one day i hope to be a hairstylist. I enjoy cutting and styling my own hair and others. I hope you can help me thanks. thank you a bunch
kp
RedHeaded101387 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedHeaded101387 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2002 at 4:25pm
Could you guys please stop emailing me. YES I KNOW! you probably think "well why did she post this then?" Well when I had first posted it it was a long time ago. Now I am too busy to help ev eryone b/c I have a hairstyling job everyday from 5-8 and homework and softball pratice and singing lessons. So as you can see I am a little BUSY!
*~*RedHeaded101387*~*

*~*If you want to be somebody, if you want to go somewhere, you better wake up and pay attention!*~*
smiley5671 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smiley5671 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2002 at 7:42pm
I am a female and my hair is just above shoulder height and is sorta of a darker blonde.
My hair is supposed to be naturally curly but it is limp and thin. I can never put it in any styles that it will look good in and grows extremly slow so it never gets long enough for my to do any thing like a proper braid.
kelsey View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelsey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2004 at 1:50pm
Yes i need help! i am a girl and i cut a few wispy bangs that are long but i can't style it to make side swept bangs they just look like the wind blew them over and there are a lot of gaps between the bangs. Do i need to cut more to make them a little thicker?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic