Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDESP...SEEKING NEW HAIR STYLE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dorina View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dorina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DESP...SEEKING NEW HAIR STYLE
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:15am
I have been seeking a new hair style too. I have the same hair problems but I have been wearing a twist or braid or pony tail.I'm tired of that. I have bit longer than shoulder length thick wavy when it wants to be hair with bangs that I'm growing out about mid cheek. Any sugg?
leo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:15am
Try to go short, it is sure a sexy style and you can be fresh for the summer. Let me know what you think about. Hi, Leo.
carpe diem
Stephanie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:20am
There are businesses which do computer imaging of hair. I am currently looking for such a business. They "put your face" into a computer, then add different hairstyles of your choice to the face. This allows you to see what different colors, lengths, and styles would look like on your particular face. You can take your choices home on a printed sheet or on a video tape. These businesses are, however, hard to find as many of them move around from mall to mall in those center booths. If you should find any businesses which do this, I'd love to know. I've been looking for months. Good luck.> Try to go short, it is sure a sexy style> and you can be fresh for the summer. Let me know> what you think about. Hi, Leo.>
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic