Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMy worst fear has been realized! (long)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:36am
> It is a conspiracy. Think about it. A friend> of mine wears her hair in a short bob. She has> to be back at the salon every 3-4 weeks for a> fresh cut. I go every 8-10 weeks for a slight> trim. I pay less for my trims than she does for> her full cut and I go 5-6 times a year and she> goes 12-15 times a year.>> Now if you were a stylist...how would you> want to cut your client's hair???? Short of course.>>> Why?>> That is where the money is.I dunno... I go to a George Michael salon and their price for a trim is not that much less than a cut at a conventional salon, although they are less than a comparable high-end salon. And their conditioning treatments are up there with the cost at any high-end place (but boy are they luxurious). Of course I don't get it done but every 2-3 months so I guess it is somewhat cheaper.But it's worth it because I know they will trim my hair as I like it. Even when I had a stylist who was committed to helping my grow my hair they always took off a minimum of 1/2 inch... my hair just seems to be growing so much faster when I get a proper trim of 1/8-1/4 inch.-jj
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic