Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedKaren and her special talents

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LittleO View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Karen and her special talents
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:01am
Karen,you have a wonderful gift of writing.Your articles are well written and full of spirit.I also like your latest link of the week.I enjoy reading your interviews and hair histories, tips, home recipe's etc.Have you ever wrote about your hair history before?You probably have but I just never read it,perhaps you might write it again?You give great advice, and this is a really good site.Thanks to all others also who give great advice,but Karen, I just wanted to remind you andhopefully someday I can read about your hair history.:)Good Job
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:01am
Hi LittleOThank you for all your kind compliments. They made my day.As far as my hair history goes, I have never really published it anywhere. I do have a CD of all my hair photos from the time I was 5 when I was a chubby checked blonde with lots of waves to last week when I had my hair put up in a French twists using Dawn's hair sticks.I know I need to write my history but I shudder to think how long it could be. :-( You know how I can write volumes. :-) Jeff thinks I should just skip the history and go straight to the book. UGH.I will keep the need to present my history in mind.Thanks again for all your kind words and thanks for posting on Hair Talk.Best wishes and hugs,Karen> Karen,> you have a wonderful gift of writing.> Your articles are well written and full of spirit.> I also like your latest link of the week.> I enjoy reading your interviews and hair histories,> tips, home recipe's etc.> Have you ever wrote about your hair history before?> You probably have but I just never read it,> perhaps you might write it again?> You give great advice, and this is a really good site.> Thanks to all others also who give great advice,> but Karen, I just wanted to remind you and> hopefully someday I can read about your hair history.> :)Good Job
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic