Print Page | Close Window

Karen and her special talents

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=14226
Printed Date: September 27 2024 at 3:18pm

Topic: Karen and her special talents
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Karen and her special talents
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:01am
Karen,you have a wonderful gift of writing.Your articles are well written and full of spirit.I also like your latest link of the week.I enjoy reading your interviews and hair histories, tips, home recipe's etc.Have you ever wrote about your hair history before?You probably have but I just never read it,perhaps you might write it again?You give great advice, and this is a really good site.Thanks to all others also who give great advice,but Karen, I just wanted to remind you andhopefully someday I can read about your hair history.:)Good Job

Replies:
Posted By: KAREN
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:01am
Hi LittleOThank you for all your kind compliments. They made my day.As far as my hair history goes, I have never really published it anywhere. I do have a CD of all my hair photos from the time I was 5 when I was a chubby checked blonde with lots of waves to last week when I had my hair put up in a French twists using Dawn's hair sticks.I know I need to write my history but I shudder to think how long it could be. :-( You know how I can write volumes. :-) Jeff thinks I should just skip the history and go straight to the book. UGH.I will keep the need to present my history in mind.Thanks again for all your kind words and thanks for posting on Hair Talk.Best wishes and hugs,Karen> Karen,> you have a wonderful gift of writing.> Your articles are well written and full of spirit.> I also like your latest link of the week.> I enjoy reading your interviews and hair histories,> tips, home recipe's etc.> Have you ever wrote about your hair history before?> You probably have but I just never read it,> perhaps you might write it again?> You give great advice, and this is a really good site.> Thanks to all others also who give great advice,> but Karen, I just wanted to remind you and> hopefully someday I can read about your hair history.> :)Good Job

-------------
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!

Print Page | Close Window