Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedExtentionS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jennifer j View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennifer j Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ExtentionS
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:26am
> Hi Ginger I have had a few different kinds of> extensions(I am White)and it really depends in what> texture your hair is and how active of a lifestyle you> have.I recommend individual extensions that are sewn,> not glued as our hair is not really meant to have> boiling hot glue put on it.Actually *nobody's* hair is meant to have glue put on it!If you want braided extensions then it won't need to be glued or sewn in. It may take a little legwork to find a braider with experience on straight/wavy hair, but they're out there.If you want free-flowing extensions then there are many salons that cater to doing caucasian extensions... especially considering how popular they are right now.> The prices range I am in Canada so we will be looking at> totally different prices.I have paid from$400.00 -$1200.00I was quoted $350 (us$) by a place that does braiding and dreadlocks mostly for caucasians. (That's for synthetic hair.) I keep meaning to go to the af-am salon up the street from my work and ask... but really right now with taxes I don't have enough $$$ to get it done at all. -jj
jodi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:25am
> Hi,> I dont know i f anyone could help me but im looking> for anyone who has A) any information about harir> extentions for white girls (the stylists i asked said> there is a difference?) B) If anyone is in the NY> area, (or even more lucky, in Brooklyn) can they> suggest places to go and C) Price ranges.> Basically any information would help, Thanks!Hi Ginger I have had a few different kinds of extensions(I am White)and it really depends in what texture your hair is and how active of a lifestyle you have.I recommend individual extensions that are sewn, not glued as our hair is not really meant to have boiling hot glue put on it.The prices range I am in Canada so we will be looking at totally different prices.I have paid from$400.00 -$1200.00 good luck,and check the quality of the hair she puts in it will make all the difference in the world.
Virginia View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:25am
Hi,I dont know i f anyone could help me but im looking for anyone who has A) any information about harir extentions for white girls (the stylists i asked said there is a difference?) B) If anyone is in the NY area, (or even more lucky, in Brooklyn) can they suggest places to go and C) Price ranges.Basically any information would help, Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic