Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhite Peeps..Cant Were Doo Rags

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Blackthon Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackthon Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: White Peeps..Cant Were Doo Rags
    Posted: September 30 2004 at 12:33pm
fa reals but heres something intersting i was talkin to one white dude at my exam hall Im writing GCE so i can enter college ( Yall wish me luck ) but neways we waz talkin bout fashion and i asked him y do some whites like sterotypin against blacks and he was like some of them r afraid

he said that some of them scared that somethin might go wrong u understand

like if a skin head came knockin on a black mans door for a party.. what would think

or if niccas showed up at a all white party wearing doo-rags

i kinda understood he point

do any of yall understand hes point
" I Wont Stop Till I Get Girls Swimmin'
In My Hair...." Blackthon
n1k3n30s0u1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2004 at 4:07pm
Can't we all just ..get along... don't get yall heads too big.. ya waves might pop
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackthon Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2004 at 2:22pm
yea seriously its intersting to hear wat people thinking about topics like this
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2004 at 1:47pm
all this from a du-rag...i mean dag...some head head gear...
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
D double E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D double E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2004 at 10:41am
Originally posted by Blackthon Boy Blackthon Boy wrote:

Aight South Hall is near Kent maybe thats a better description where do u stay
East london
Keep on brushing
m00t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m00t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2004 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by Paid Santiago Paid Santiago wrote:

Originally posted by m00t m00t wrote:

Originally posted by Cardinal Cardinal wrote:

yeah get ur history str8/fake nucca

Cardinal... u need not speak to me about history cus i read up alot on it (political science major) .... one thing i would really rape you in is a battle of history.... so don't be quick to judge in who knows their history or not.

also true you were speaking on black men in general but i wanted to reiterate that not all black men were always slaves until the american civil war. Many people choose to forget the carribean history and i believe that is a shame, this is why i brought it up. Carribean history is full of rich traditions and fundamental ideas which alot of the new world is built on today.

no dont get it wrong.. i was not discussing a time issue, and i know my carribbean history and how haiti was the first to win it's independence and what not...but those cars that were traded were not driven by black men first.... and we need to ease our minds on who had what first.... back when the trade was taking place there were probably whites to be specific who did not want to see people in haiti drive cars because they were specifically black.... but who are they to judge what people should use.... which is what i believe in the whole durag thing... just because we created it ... doesn't mean we are the only ones that are supposed to use it..... no beef...just facts
A nappy jamaican head turned good
Paid Santiago View Drop Down

Location: Originally born in FLATBUSH, BROOKLYN BUT NOW REPPIN CHI-TOW
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paid Santiago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2004 at 9:41pm

Cardinal... u need not speak to me about history cus i read up alot on it (political science major) .... one thing i would really rape you in is a battle of history.... so don't be quick to judge in who knows their history or not.

also true you were speaking on black men in general but i wanted to reiterate that not all black men were always slaves until the american civil war. Many people choose to forget the carribean history and i believe that is a shame, this is why i brought it up. Carribean history is full of rich traditions and fundamental ideas which alot of the new world is built on today.
100% GODBODY NICCA, I'M KEEP IT
THOROUGH NIGGA.
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2004 at 9:37pm

true, but when they were distributed nationally and haiti did trade, who got the cars? Black men.

wut da heeck.. inst dat da Kings sign.. @ latin paid. (on yo avatar) u mexican?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paid Santiago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2004 at 9:36pm
true, but when they were distributed nationally and haiti did trade, who got the cars? Black men.
THOROUGH NIGGA.
m00t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m00t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2004 at 9:36pm

m00t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m00t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2004 at 9:33pm

Quote IN MY native country(haiti/dominican republic) niccaz wore suits and used to drive fancy cars so fall back wit the side ways ish. you spittin straight goonie goo goo

And i'm guessing your country was the first to do this...hit the history books homie

in the western hempishere? YES WE WERE. FIRST FREE INDEPENDENT NATION IN WEST HEMISPHERE = ISLAND OF HISPANOLA. FIRST FREE BLACK NATION IS THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE = ISLAND OF HISPANOLA

# 1 not speaking of your countries independence....

#2 go look up where the tuxedo/ suit/ business suit was invented

#3 go look where the car was invented...especially luxury ones

then tell me how you were the first to make use of these items... the argument i'm making is so what if someone made it or used it before you... you should be able to use it like everyone else WHICH your country did do....so check what your saying next time.
m00t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m00t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2004 at 9:20pm
^^^ Thank you... someone finally understands. unless your country excludes black people then i donno what point your tryin to make
n1k3n30s0u1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2004 at 5:33pm

THE ISLAND OF HISPANOLA was the richest nation in the western hemisphere until around mid 20th century, so nicca n w/e u stay in school.

get on yo history niccA

LOL who said anything about it NOT being rich ..actually I could care less... but I'm saying stay in school because it seems like you have serious issues on Reading Comprehension... in which you just proved my point....

It also seems like you want to brag on the "ISLAND OF HISPANOLA" or whatever it may be... sorry to tell you but NO ONE REALLY CARES....stick to the subject at hand .. m00t was referring OBVIOUSLY to black men in GENERAL.. not just black men in "THE ISLAND OF HISPANOLA" ...

but i see it's obviously not getting through your head so i'll just let an idiot live an idiots life
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2004 at 4:09pm
[clears throat]
305 D-Boy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 305 D-Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2004 at 3:07pm
all yall excluding us wavy thicked haired latinos as it happens in the real world i see lol...

just let it go...let em white folks do what they wanna do...they copyin yall, all yall should be flattered...

i wear a wave cap cuz it helps keep my hair down and it makes my wavy hair look a lil more defined, but i aint black...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paid Santiago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2004 at 2:05pm

Quote IN MY native country(haiti/dominican republic) niccaz wore suits and used to drive fancy cars so fall back wit the side ways ish. you spittin straight goonie goo goo

And i'm guessing your country was the first to do this...hit the history books homie

in the western hempishere? YES WE WERE. FIRST FREE INDEPENDENT NATION IN WEST HEMISPHERE = ISLAND OF HISPANOLA. FIRST FREE BLACK NATION IS THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE = ISLAND OF HISPANOLA
THOROUGH NIGGA.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackthon Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2004 at 11:54am
Aight South Hall is near Kent maybe thats a better description where do u stay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D double E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2004 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Blackthon Boy Blackthon Boy wrote:

I really dont see your point but i really dont stay in london I stay in South Hall I said london cauz nobody here prolly know where South Hall is But it aint that far
Never heard of south hall and i'm saying that it dosen't really matter if he was wearing a durag but if he's trying to act black then thats different.
Keep on brushing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackthon Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2004 at 11:02am
I really dont see your point but i really dont stay in london I stay in South Hall I said london cauz nobody here prolly know where South Hall is But it aint that far

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D double E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2004 at 10:44am
Does it really matter,i've seen black goths,a black person who dress like those skateboarders, this is only a minority but does it mater.

Anyways where from london do you come from blackthon
Keep on brushing
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic