Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Growing a man's hair out

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
erico20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erico20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Growing a man's hair out
    Posted: January 13 2005 at 12:56am
hi im yet another male asian with extreme porcupine hair.... it just sticks out to all sides!! since my head does this, i usually have to cut my hair every 2 weeks so it doesn't get big and wild.

well im sick of it! i'm determined to grow my hair out... i can't even remember how young i was when i had my hair long.... aww the bowlcut years....

anyways, i am wondering if there are any products that might help speed the growing process along??

also, what shampoos and conditioners should i use to keep my hair healthy and shiny and preferably extremely beautiful?? right now im using garnier fruit shampoo + conditioner in 1...

right now my hairs probably 1 inch on top and 1 centimeter on the sides... sigh... i normally would cut it now.... i need to buy waaaay more hats.....

please add any other advice or tips, it would be very helpful... suggested styles?pictures?etc.

thanks!
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 11:03am
healthy diet, plenty water, exercise and less stress. since you hair is pretty short what you use in suffiecient meaning that you dont use any styling tools or chemical treatments
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic