Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trying exetensions for the 1st time

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
flwrgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flwrgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trying exetensions for the 1st time
    Posted: December 08 2004 at 5:43am
I've been reading alot of the posts on this site and I find that alot of the info here is really good. I am going to try to do extension on Sunday for the first time. My cousin is going to let me experiment with her hair. I bought the Dr locks micro links since I gather that it's probably the safest as far as damaging the hair. Plus for the other methods like fushion, I would definately want classes before experimenting.

I think eventually I would like to try the shrinkies but since this is new to me I want to stick with something easier. I got the hair from Dr locks also, I thought it might be better to go with the pre tipped hair in the begining. But in reading your posts I see that some people are tipping your own hair, how? What do I need to pretip my own hair. I would think this would save a ton of money on hair.

And how in the world do you guys do this to yourself? Do you do it over a few days or can you do it in one day? I was going to try it on myself and I quickly came to the realization that I might have to start working out my arm muscles a little bit. Just drying my hair makes my arms tired. I can't imagine trying to put in extensions

Thanks in advance!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic