Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FUNKY COLORS FOR SALE!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FUNKY COLORS FOR SALE!!!!
    Posted: March 16 2005 at 4:36pm
That was 4 months ago before I got my shop up and running. I'm sorry for the inconvience... This post actually popped up again somehow after it had been gone for quite some time....  
imzadi92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imzadi92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2005 at 4:15pm
41.99 fpr 20 total streaks?   i thought from the earlier posts I read that they were something like $1.25 or $1.50 a piece... and i saw a post on the first page of this thread that you quoted a $27.99 charge to for 20 streaks... did I misread it?

Thanks

~Jenn~

Edited by imzadi92

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2005 at 1:01pm

$41.99 plus shipping which saves you about $4 with out the links, wire, and template. Just let me know and I can send you a paypal request for your order and get it shipped to you asap.

-Kristin

imzadi92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imzadi92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2005 at 12:47pm
how much for 20 streaks, 10 red and 10 dk red? i just ordered some black microlinks from you last week and they arrived super fast, i like yours even better than doc locks i think! :)

~Jennifer Duncan~
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 3:37pm
It would be a pleasure to have them on your site Kristen, of course you can.  Can't wait till your site is finished, its gonna be brill x
CaliKristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaliKristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 3:25pm

Geez.... It only took me a year to finally get logged on to this new system....

Yes, Amm the links are exactly the same. I do not yet have the other sizes in stock but if you let me know what you need I'll get on top of that order

Amanda, I do have some hair in stock but not the full line yet so it's not up on my site yet. I did however get those hair clips in a medium size, LG remover, templates, and shrinkies. I'm working on getting some new pages up on my site with all that on it. I saw your pix of the laytex tipping, do you mind if I post those on my tutorial pages?

Kristin

Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 12:55pm
Yeah when you getting your hair in Kristen xxx
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 12:06pm
Wow, a new look to the boards. Cool.

Kristin - I need some extentubes for a couple installs I'm doing in mid-April. Are your rings exactly like the ones hairpiece sells? The girls have already seen the ones I have from hairpiece and I told them that's exactly what I'd be getting for them.

Also, when will you be carrying the large and small size? I will definitely be needing more in all sizes.

Thanks! 

(edit: got the mega loop brush and I love it. It's much sturdier than the one they sell at Sally's)

Edited by amm
Amanda8beech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2005 at 3:53pm
Received my clips and extentubes from you today Kristen, thanks yet again xxxx
Amanda8beech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2005 at 3:53pm
Received my clips and extentubes from you today Kristen, thanks yet again xxxx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 11:47pm
I think you can get them in curly but all I have is straight (which still tends to get a little wave to it).

If you normally straighten your hair you should be fine. If you want to wear it curly maybe curling the individual extensions with a curling iron would work because you won't have too many to do... I guess it depends on what kind of curl you have
checkernex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checkernex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 10:46pm
Kristin: Do the funky colors come in different textures or only the silky smooth?? I have naturally curly hair that I usually flat iron straight but i'm wondering how the silky hair will look with my natural hair...... I saw that in the one photo you had it scrunched but mine is curlier than that. What do you think?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 7:54pm
I just wrote you on the message board mail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checkernex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 7:47pm
thanks kristin!! I'll keep anxiously awaiting......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 1:44pm
Hal: I wasn't even thinking that was what you had meant..... hmm....

Anyways, I accept your apology.

checkernex: everything has been mailed. You should be getting it any day now. Private message me and I will send you the address I sent it to. Please let me know if you don't get it in the next day or two.

Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by CaliforniaKristin CaliforniaKristin wrote:

Hal:
You're very rude. I thought this was a forum about hair, didn't know I was being graded on my clothes... Not that it's any of your business but that picture was taken at an 80's night club and my jacket along with the rest of my outfit was perfect for that night.

Before you go criticising someone who actually has the balls to post some pictures of themself on this site, why don't you get out from behind your computer and post some of yourself???

Seems I have upset you ... I in no way intended to do that and apologize to you for it. I was not grading your clothes in fact just the opposite. My post was my, tongue in cheek, way of complimenting your appearance. I'm sorry you misunderstood. I have removed the post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checkernex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 12:15pm
Kristin- I'm a little concerned. Do you know the date of when you sent out my order?? I have yet to recieve it and am wondering if I am just being paranoid Does it normally take a while for them to come in???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 11:58am
That's even more disturbing... I think ill make some changes to that picture

Alyssa_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alyssa_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 11:48am
I don't think Hal's asking you to take off the jacket had anything to do with the jacket....if you know what i mean. ;x
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 11:25am
Kristin - If any guys come around asking if you have videos for sale of you installing extensions, I say don't do it.

Heh.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic