Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FUNKY COLORS FOR SALE!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2005 at 11:39pm
Yeah, I know what you mean. Some styles do require some cutting. Lucky for me, most of my clients are in their 20's and the style right now seems to be stick straight so it works.... I know I scrunch my hair frequently to get it wavy. I curl it from time to time too... I guess I have lots of styles

Here's me with scrunched hair:
(picture edited)

Amanda8beech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 4:05am
Hi there, Kirsten, your hair looks fab scrunched, is that the bohyme silky straight scrunched. Thanks for answer about the length of wear of the bohyme, I got it off another post, really glad to hear that it lasts and lasts, got my first batch from ebonyline yesterday in 613 so I''m going to try it out on my first bohyme client on Saturday, hopefully by then I will have the dark pink and dark brown you''ve sent me to go with it, I can''t wait to do it. Thanks for the samples of the machine and hand tied, I received them the other day and forgot to thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxx
clairey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clairey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 7:00am
heya kristin did you recieve my paypal payment ok??:)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 10:18am
clairey: Are you the one who used thier boyfriends paypal acct? If so everything has been recieved and sent out.

Amanda8Beechwood:
Yes, it's silky straight hair. I just wait about 15 minutes after I shower, scrunch it with a little mousse and finish it with a light mist of hair spray and walla!

Your funky colored streaks are also on the way, let me know when you recieve them

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 10:24am
thanks for the advice about the scrunching, going to pass that onto my clients xxxx
clairey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clairey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 10:38am
Thanks!! it was my dads cred card lol!! I used up the boyfriends already oopsy !!
Really have to get my own, id be in sooooo much debt tho ;)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2005 at 4:32am
Hey there Kristen, could you tell me roughly how many strands I should get out of my 22inch weft just so I know that I'm making them either thick or thin enough xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2005 at 10:37am
Gosh, it's hard to say.... Probably about 200.... I don't know an exact number though

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2005 at 10:46am
Thanks a lot, its just that I started tipping the 14inch bohyme from ebonyline last night and I've only done 70 strand, they're not thin or thick and on my working i.e. how many inches I've used for that 70 i'm only going to get about 220 out my 14inch so I'm panicking now. Did you do 200 thin or thick streaks chick xxx thanks for your help

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2005 at 10:51am
As long as you're making strands that fit throught the links you'll be fine. Make sure they are not so big that you have to jam them into the links... As to how many that means you'll have, I don't know the exact number.....

It's all the same amount of hair no matter how you divide it. Just make sure it's small enough to fit throught the links and you'll be fine.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2005 at 10:53am
I didn't think of it like that, I'm using shrinkies so I don't suppose it matters. I don't know why but I was panicking that if my 22inch weft only made say 150 strand that there wouldn't be enough for my client's head, doh, silly me, thanks anyway chick xx
cyphersarah View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyphersarah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2005 at 11:18am
the colors look so pretty. what brand is the hair? thanks.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2005 at 4:45pm
My regular colors are Bohyme and the Funky colors are from Hairpiece.com but they are only sold in large bundles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 9:08am
Hi there Kristen received the funky dark pink and brown fantastic, could I just bother you with one question. You know the thickness of the strands, do you make your own strands thicker or thinner xxx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 11:00am
When I pretip my own hair they are probably a tad thicker than those but not by much.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 11:15am
Originally posted by CaliforniaKristin CaliforniaKristin wrote:

Yeah, I know what you mean. Some styles do require some cutting. Lucky for me, most of my clients are in their 20's and the style right now seems to be stick straight so it works.... I know I scrunch my hair frequently to get it wavy. I curl it from time to time too... I guess I have lots of styles

Here's me with scrunched hair:

Will you post a pic of you with your hair curled?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 1:19pm
Sure, I know I've got a few around here somewhere.... I'll post it as soon as I find it
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 7:00am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 8:24am
Shocking LOL!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 10:12am
(edited post)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic