Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNeed some waves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>
Author
Cheater Of Da Year (2004) View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2004 at 11:55am
oh yeah i forgot, you gotta be black, if you aint black you cant get em.....take yo pastey ass out
I'M REPPIN EVERY NICCA IN DEES STREETS TO SCREAM AT ME!!!!!!

xxxmarciano View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2004 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by Bjanbkboi Bjanbkboi wrote:

hey can u help me 2. im 15 an i got sum waves at the top of my head but im aimin for sum 360's. i was wonderin wat was the best route to go, should i use that s-curl texturizer and use wave pomade or should i just go a different route. i use 360 style an i brush it. i wear my durag at home an wen im asleep so wat else should i do an how long will it take? thanx

yo i know yall want waves but yall gotta work i been putten newnile in and my hair and been putten my du ra g on for like 2 weeks and im just gettin waves on the sides you just gotta keep you hair brushed take du rag off in mouning and then brush again but make sho yo ass got some newnile in yo head niggas. good luck
aboggie
Da 360 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2004 at 1:27pm
Im a aint black im dominican and ma waves are spinning
BlackFate View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2004 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by xxxmarciano xxxmarciano wrote:

Originally posted by Bjanbkboi Bjanbkboi wrote:

hey can u help me 2. im 15 an i got sum waves at the top of my head but im aimin for sum 360's. i was wonderin wat was the best route to go, should i use that s-curl texturizer and use wave pomade or should i just go a different route. i use 360 style an i brush it. i wear my durag at home an wen im asleep so wat else should i do an how long will it take? thanx

yo i know yall want waves but yall gotta work i been putten newnile in and my hair and been putten my du ra g on for like 2 weeks and im just gettin waves on the sides you just gotta keep you hair brushed take du rag off in mouning and then brush again but make sho yo ass got some newnile in yo head niggas. good luck
big up to nu nile....it works wonders
jeezy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2004 at 9:27pm
yo, i only decieded to get waves bkuz i was sittin in the car one day and i looked in the mirror and was like..shiz..i got sum waves at the top o my head..so i started gettin teh du rags, and ur wave caps, and all that..but still only got waves at the top
its been about 3 days now..lol im so impatient..but n e way..heres what i do..starting in the morning time
Take a shower, and i wash my hair everyday!!!
leave the hair moist and put sum sportin waves pomade in it
brush it a lil bit
put the wave cap and du rag on and a fresh hat and hit the bus stop kuz its like a 30-45 minute ride to school
then i take all of it off when i get in the buildin kuz du rags and hats arent allowed, lol
***after i take the wave cap off i have 360 all around..but as soon as i brush that ish they all go away and u can see a few waves at the front
***TIPS***
BlackFate View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2004 at 9:35pm
ive never heaRD of sum1 gettin full blown 360s in juss 3 days.....u muss b blessed....keep brushin n mayb u shoodn't brush wen u at skool (i dont) unless ur **** is****ed up or ur **** is stickin up in the****ing back or some **** lik that

i wanted to c how many times they wood block my ****s and****s out
RULE View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2004 at 7:38am
well u got pics nigga?
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/younguntb

Its murda!

Cheater Of Da Year (2004) View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2004 at 11:32am
he must mean 3 weeks, if not then this nigga is lyin. He'll be back with a different name
I'M REPPIN EVERY NICCA IN DEES STREETS TO SCREAM AT ME!!!!!!

Cardinal View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2004 at 1:59pm
:::::DREAMTEAM 360 ANNOUNCEMENT::::::

:::CARDINAL,HEAD OF SECURITY, AND ADMIN. AFFAIRS:::

I HAVE A WORD FROM OUT BOARD OF EXECS
:WAVE KING OF KENTUCKY(RIGHT HAND MAN)
:NEWEROG,BXRIVERYOUNG(SECRET SERVICE REPS.)
:JIGGA,SECR. OF DEFENSE

THIS STATEMENT HAS BEEN RELEASED FROM CONGRESS IN DESERATE TIMES OF THE FORUMS.

STATEMENT

CITIZENS OF THE UNITED WAVES OF AMERICA,

WE AS A COUNTRY HAVE STRIVED FOR WHAT WE'VE ACCOMPLISHED AND WE WILL NOT BE SCARCED,PUZZY WHIPPED, BICHED OUT, OR PUNKED OUT. wE HAVE RECIEVED WORD THAT THIER ARE SOME ILLEGAL ALIENS IN THIS COUNTRY WHO DO NOT HAVE THIER GREEN CARD AND PROPER IDENTIFICATION. THEY'RE CALLED.................

UNREGISTERED USERS.....

A THORO HUNT WILL BEGIN WHEN A FOR GOING STATEMENT IS RELEASED FROM THE PRESIDENT HIMSELF, THANK U FOR UR TIME

AND NOT BACK TO UR NORMAL SCHEDULED PROGRAM

::::THE NEWEROG SHOW:::::
SPONSORED BY: N/A
LMAO
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2004 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by jeezy jeezy wrote:

yo, i only decieded to get waves bkuz i was sittin in the car one day and i looked in the mirror and was like..shiz..i got sum waves at the top o my head..so i started gettin teh du rags, and ur wave caps, and all that..but still only got waves at the top
its been about 3 days now..lol im so impatient..but n e way..heres what i do..starting in the morning time
Take a shower, and i wash my hair everyday!!!
leave the hair moist and put sum sportin waves pomade in it
brush it a lil bit
put the wave cap and du rag on and a fresh hat and hit the bus stop kuz its like a 30-45 minute ride to school
then i take all of it off when i get in the buildin kuz du rags and hats arent allowed, lol
***after i take the wave cap off i have 360 all around..but as soon as i brush that ish they all go away and u can see a few waves at the front
***TIPS***

LOL teach me how to get 360's in 3 dayz..
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

jeezy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2004 at 3:42pm
lol yall niggas crazy
i said i saw waves at the TOP of my head..not no damn 360's..lmao..im brushin my hair right now as i type this
i just bougt sum black magic and imma see how that works out
Wave Maker View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2004 at 4:51pm
Yo dogs I got waves in my hair but i dont have them hard like i see some cats have my only question is which brush is better a hard bristle brush or a soft bristle?
jeezy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2004 at 5:39pm
hard brush dawg...see..i got waves in like a few days usin only a hard brush...well waves at the top of my head..so its good to use a hard brush..note i didnt use n e thign else..no du rag, no pomade..nada!
jeezy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2004 at 8:17pm
i just used some of dat black magic, ish makes ur hair mad soft..hehe..and i found out if i brush my hair backwards i got these deep ass waves..but they so deep they look fake, loll..like real organized beadies..lmao
TheEdotKid View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2004 at 8:26pm
Hey u guys Edot is Back so holla at me aol screen name TheEdotkid
AOL Screen name TheEdotKid
BlackFate View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2004 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by jeezy jeezy wrote:

.......***after i take the wave cap off i have 360 all around..but as soon as i brush that ish they all go away and u can see a few waves at the front
***TIPS***

[/QUOTE]*sigh* u ppl dun read wat u write.....c u juss said wen u take it off u have it all around..
BlackFate View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2004 at 8:58pm
n wat u mean by brushin backwards? u meanin for lik ur top instead of going foward u go bck?

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2004 at 9:19pm
Ye...It's that Nigga Edotholla. Many people remeber me from the odl days when this forum wasn't so crazy with trafiic. I have decidied to register to the forum cause i think it could use a little help for an O.g with natural Waves.

.:HOW TO GET WAVES STATRED:.CHAPTER 1
So...U wanna know how to really get ur waves listen to this...Its gonna be long(no homo)

The process
-Wash your hair with a good shampoo(if you can plz try not to use soap. Soap causes your hair to dry upo and lose many of it's natural oils.) So try and use a good moisturizing Shampoo...for example Herbal Essenscees, or V05. Then you use the your conditioner. Me personally i leave the conditioner in for about 5 mins so my hair can get real soft(remeber that you are trying to tame your hair. Hair will naturally grow certain waves for ppl of different enthicities). When u are out the shower or u have wet ur hair dry it so that it is Damp..NOT wet. U are trying to make ur hair mositurized not get it wet...So dont listen to ppl that say Keep ur hair wet... they are wrong.

- Now do a Pre-brush with your brush(hard boar recommended for thick hairt that hasn't been cut, and vice versa for short hair). The pre brush will make it ezier when applying the promade. So use a small small amount of promade(which promade to use ill discuss lata) in the palm of your hand. Rub
the promade in ur hand then run it in the directions that ur hair goes.

-Now u want to brush ur hair. I know that all the people that post here tell u that u need to brush. This is a fundamental rule that many people dont do b/c they are lz. You are a fool if u want ur waves to be hot and u dont want to brush. So brush whenever you have some spair time. I do it when i'm listening to music(dipset...harlem 140th) or watching television. Now brush ur hair uniformed and be consistant. If u brush everyday for like an hour at 5....do it everyday. I recommend that if you want the best waves...like ppl that post their
pics...u should brush for 15-20 minutes after applying the promade. See wat the brushing does.. it one trains ur hair but it also heats ur hair up to a degrees making it more managable.

- Now its du rag time... alway use a durag after applying ur promade...don't let it slide and decide to sleep w/o ur rag... You hair will be frizzy and look twisted. So put ur du rag on. Some of the veterans here say use a stockin cap. They are wrong. A stockin cap is for people with braids/cornrows. See a stockin cap lays on ur head instead of pressing on ur head..like a du rag does.

When ur hair
is wet it will dry and contract. The du rag will cause a wave pattern to form as it presses against ur hair. A stock cap doesnt press and ur hair will go back to the way it was b4 u brushed. Ppl with waves tell u this b/c they have had their waves for a while and the stock cap doesnt make a difference to them. But if ur a noobie to the wave game trust me it makes a different. So put on ur du rag and make it tight.....to a point. Dont cut off ur circulation. Go to sleep and then wake up, wet ur brush b4 brushin to loosen up ur hair a little..... brush to bring out the shine and set ur waves stright.......END CHAPTER I

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER II... OR INSTANT MESSAGE ME ....AOL SCREEN NAME TheEdotKid.

STAY LOOK FOR POSTS FOR MY NEW WAVE WEB SITE.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2004 at 9:23pm
Ye...It's that Nigga Edotholla. Many people remeber me from the odl days when this forum wasn't so crazy with trafiic. I have decidied to register to the forum cause i think it could use a little help for an O.g with natural Waves.

.:HOW TO GET WAVES STATRED:.CHAPTER 1
So...U wanna know how to really get ur waves listen to this...Its gonna be long(no homo)

The process
-Wash your hair with a good shampoo(if you can plz try not to use soap. Soap causes your hair to dry upo and lose many of it's natural oils.) So try and use a good moisturizing Shampoo...for example Herbal Essenscees, or V05. Then you use the your conditioner. Me personally i leave the conditioner in for about 5 mins so my hair can get real soft(remeber that you are trying to tame your hair. Hair will naturally grow certain waves for ppl of different enthicities). When u are out the shower or u have wet ur hair dry it so that it is Damp..NOT wet. U are trying to make ur hair mositurized not get it wet...So dont listen to ppl that say Keep ur hair wet... they are wrong.

- Now do a Pre-brush with your brush(hard boar recommended for thick hairt that hasn't been cut, and vice versa for short hair). The pre brush will make it ezier when applying the promade. So use a small small amount of promade(which promade to use ill discuss lata) in the palm of your hand. Rub
the promade in ur hand then run it in the directions that ur hair goes.

-Now u want to brush ur hair. I know that all the people that post here tell u that u need to brush. This is a fundamental rule that many people dont do b/c they are lz. You are a fool if u want ur waves to be hot and u dont want to brush. So brush whenever you have some spair time. I do it when i'm listening to music(dipset...harlem 140th) or watching television. Now brush ur hair uniformed and be consistant. If u brush everyday for like an hour at 5....do it everyday. I recommend that if you want the best waves...like ppl that post their
pics...u should brush for 15-20 minutes after applying the promade. See wat the brushing does.. it one trains ur hair but it also heats ur hair up to a degrees making it more managable.

- Now its du rag time... alway use a durag after applying ur promade...don't let it slide and decide to sleep w/o ur rag... You hair will be frizzy and look twisted. So put ur du rag on. Some of the veterans here say use a stockin cap. They are wrong. A stockin cap is for people with braids/cornrows. See a stockin cap lays on ur head instead of pressing on ur head..like a du rag does.

When ur hair
is wet it will dry and contract. The du rag will cause a wave pattern to form as it presses against ur hair. A stock cap doesnt press and ur hair will go back to the way it was b4 u brushed. Ppl with waves tell u this b/c they have had their waves for a while and the stock cap doesnt make a difference to them. But if ur a noobie to the wave game trust me it makes a different. So put on ur du rag and make it tight.....to a point. Dont cut off ur circulation. Go to sleep and then wake up, wet ur brush b4 brushin to loosen up ur hair a little..... brush to bring out the shine and set ur waves stright.......END CHAPTER I

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER II... OR INSTANT MESSAGE ME ....AOL SCREEN NAME TheEdotKid.

STAY LOOK FOR POSTS FOR MY NEW WAVE WEB SITE.
jeezy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2004 at 9:26pm
lol that was when i started usin the wave cap..when i take it off i have 360 all around and when i brush it stays at the top

but yet...about the backwards brushign..when u start at front of head and brush back..**** rolls up nice but i dunno about walkin around like that, lol..dont work on the rest of my head but the top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>
  Share Topic