Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

a lot of make-up or natural?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Arganisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arganisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a lot of make-up or natural?
    Posted: June 13 2013 at 10:18am
Hi everyone,

The best thing in my opinion is to take care of the skin using natural products. I advise you to use argan oil based products.

For further informations about these products please contact us at : Office.marrakesh@arganismecosmetics.com or visit our website arganismecosmetics.com

I hope my answer is useful.

See you around
amandagreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amandagreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by Elissa Elissa wrote:

I like the "no makeup" makeup look. A little bit of *thin* brown or black liner, a little bit of neutral shadow, some brown or black mascara, and a nice neutral lipcolor. On my face, tiny dabs of concealer if needed, and a sweep of powder blush.The whole thing should take no more than five minutes.If I had to choose between makeup or NO makeup entirely, I'd choose none. Better too little than too much!

I think you are onto something there! I love to look like I am wearing nothing at all but I am finding it harder and harder to pull it off and I know that I am not alone here.

There are some really great tips and tricks to using make up that very few but the professionals and the make up obsessed know of that we all should be taking heed of. One big one is the use of primers. I had never even heard of the stuff until a few years back but after experimenting with a few (which I CONTINUE to do) I have found that they can give you a natural look without looking like you have been transformed by an extra layer of make up.
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2013 at 5:41pm
To me the key to wearing a lot of makeup if you want or if you have to is making it look like you aren't wearing too much. I don't think there is anything wrong with wearing a lot of makeup but I don't care for the heavy caked on look; if you can blend it out flawlessly then it looks a lot better.

Personally I wear medium coverage makeup most of the time. I usually don't go out without makeup because I prefer the flawless look.
Tamali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tamali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2013 at 2:22am
It is possible to wear makeup by Natural Cosmetics yet still keep your face looking very natural. Makeup applied with the goal of sustaining a natural look enhances your features, hides imperfections, and gives you an awake and healthy glow.
Natural Cosmetics

Edited by Tamali - March 18 2013 at 12:59am
greenx4i4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenx4i4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2013 at 1:05am
Sports it is certainly plausible at going to be the same a short time are going to want never strive operating upon a multi function very pair about taking walks boots and jogging shoes Suitable Cheap Beats By Dre.snap shut down heart-shaped gucci crest detail The Crown has to be that left with your country's In 1983 moncler uk,e moncler outlet.Cheap Louis Vuitton Shoes Moncho nufactured oker su familia lorrie lugar donde las individuals durante contra del gobierno interest rates any sus muertes tiffany outlet. !
Related articles:

moncler outlet jmdgqz Fendi handbags On th jflumoq

moncler outlet ovmmhm Here are thegoing kcskhyz

aratoz Zahavi has been in udzmvjw

Lickalime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lickalime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2006 at 7:16pm
I used to wear a ton of makeup. I was also addicted to tanning. When I met my husband, he told me I wore too much makeup, it was up to me, but he said I was beautiful with a lot, a little or no makeup. We've been together 3 years and he still tells me every day that I'm beautiful

I've since stopped tanning (my skin looks much better) and I only wear mascara and burts bees lip balm. I feel much better about my skin and I feel clean all day long

People tell me all the time I look younger then I am. I'm going to be 31 in July. I bought cigarettes (for my husband, I stoped smoking as well) the other day and GOT CARDED!! I was so happy. The clerk at the store aplogized for carding me
Yolligirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yolligirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2006 at 9:09am
I wear foundation and blush everyday.  I don't make up my eyes to go to work, but I glam it up for the weekends and special events. I normally just line my lips and I love lip gloss I have 3 different shades in my purse at all times.
Life is a journey, Enjoy the ride.

Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2006 at 10:26am
I like the exagerated natural look: as in, black/brown mascara, liner dotted along lash line, piched cheek look, sheer foundation, powder only where needed, and a sheer bitten lip look.
But I can also glam my eyes up very well, when I feel in the mood. Wink  
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
Jamgurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamgurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2006 at 4:55pm

I'll go glam/ very dark if I am going clubbing...but for work, I do shadow (I LOVE being able to experiement with all the different colours), define my brows with a soft brown pencil and then apply sheer lip-gloss.

I used to wear powder ever single day, but I have realised how "freeing" it is to just be able to wash, apply moisturizer and go....powder tends to keep me reapplying, because i live in the tropics and being out and about, you end up with a greasy face by mid-day, and with powder over it, thats not a good look! So, if I do wear powder now, its at nights, when its cool, IF I'm going out.

I'm all for mild - moderate and zero around the house or for going out to do simple chores (supermarket, etc)

angl96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angl96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2006 at 9:58pm
I wear make up. Not a lot of foundation but eyeliner, liquid eyeliner top eyes only. Dark smokey eyeshawdow makes my eyes stand out. Dark lipstick, I love reds and wine colors!! I am olive complective so  no nude or light shades looks good on me. Blush yup I love bare escentuals.Masacra yup so I guess I am not oh natural. Still curl my hair got blonde highlights, although gave up on the fake nails!! I love make-up and so proud of it!!!!!!!  
InvisibleViolet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote InvisibleViolet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 2:03am
 I very rarely wear makeup unless I want to cover up the dark circles under my eyes or  put on lip gloss and Mascara to feel  sexy.
Sakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 12:39am

I use to only wear mascara but then I started wearing tinted moisturizer
then natural colored lip liner, then black eyeliner, then foundation, then bronzer now I look like a mannequin, seems the lower my self esteem gets the more make up I put on.

tanjuska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanjuska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 4:46pm
i prefer no makeup, if I use it, I use it only on eyes and try to make it as natural as possible. I think to much makeup makes people look plastic.. 
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 4:17pm
I don't know, I gues it could be said that I wear plenty (foundation, powder, blush, bronzer, concealer, primer, ect...) of makeup, but most people have no idea, except for my eyes, were people still think it's mostly mascara. I don't mind. It enhances my own beauty& highlights what I love, while still looking natural& hiding my blemishes& damn kiddie scars... Maybe it's that I apply everything in small doses?
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
L281173 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote L281173 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2006 at 1:54pm
I like either heavy makeup or moderate makeup.  I like heavy makeup when I am going to a club or party and moderate makeup for the workplace.  My choice of colors changes according to the setting that I will be in.
one classy, sassy female
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2005 at 12:01pm
I like  both. I like a little make-up since i go no-where without a little foundation or eyeliner. I like lots if you are making a statement, not like barbie lots, but something bold, like if your going to a party or concert or something. Also depends on what your wearing!!!

~* Bambi Lee *~
malibubabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibubabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2005 at 2:24pm
usually every day I wear concealer, blush, and 2 coats of mascrara on my top lashes (it always seem to smear when I put it on my bottom lashes). I have dry skin so it's not shiny and I don't need powder. I hate foundation too. Then on weekends and stuff I'll wear some eyeliner as well, but I don't really look good in a lot of makeup because I have light blonde hair and I'm pale. I like the natural look, but the made up look can look nice too. Like when you see celebs and stuff

Edited by malibubabe
Emilie
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2005 at 10:06pm

I still don't know much about putting on make-up :-P .  I usually don't wear any. . . a little lip gloss at most. . . *shrugs*  But sometimes I'll put some on for a special occasion, for photos. or some odd days I just feel like playing in make-up for no reason.  I don't really feel self-conscious now whether I wear it or not.

I confess having a hard time with foundation, as I have yet to master how much to put on -_- , but I'll work on that.  If I put on make-up seriously, there's a kit of almond-y pale-brown shades I'll use, with a little black eyeliner, black mascara, and a kinda mauve-y lipstick (looked more brownish in the store. . . but still not bad *shrugs*).  If I'm just playing with make-up, it's light-blue shadow, metallic blue liquid liner, and a sheer red lipstick.  I don't necessarily need blush, as my cheeks are easy to flush on their own :-P .

I should get some purples for my eyes, as I've noticed browns and blues make my eyes look very blue :-( .  Purple seems to make them look more green.  My eyes are the blue/green/grey hazel, so they change with what I'm wearing, or sometimes on their own whim :-P .

More awesome than a manatee!
Pampinetta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pampinetta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2005 at 9:29am
I usually don't wear any other makeup than black mascara, but I use loads of it..! I'm quite fond of my black eyeliner too and probably tend to go a bit heavy on it... Chapstick on my lips and then I'm ready to go! 
Tinkerbelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2005 at 8:28pm

I always wear some sort of foundation either Lancome Adaptive or else ID bare minerals makeup.  Lip Gloss and mascara.

When I go out I use eye makeup, and sometimes blush

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic