Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what color do you have a lot in your closet?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what color do you have a lot in your closet?
    Posted: August 17 2003 at 12:17am
i was cleaning out and reranging my closet. i notice i wear a lot of blue. navy, sky, baby, jean, etc. blue. also black. what color do you wear a lot of?
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2003 at 1:05pm
Me too Monica, lots of blue. I think it's one of those colors that is universally flattering, even though it's technically a cool color.
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2003 at 3:00pm
Me too--blue blue and more blue.
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2003 at 5:00pm
Oooh good question Monica!

I personally have a lot of purple. Too much, probably. It becomes cliche.
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2003 at 6:25pm
Black, Black, black...I'm in the black hole and have been in there for years.

I love black, I think I'll be in the hole for a while.

Black the color of transition....it fits.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2003 at 7:31pm
I like many colors and own clothes in many colors. I also like blue, and I own a fair amount in red too!

But like Sophie, I own more black than anything else.
tina
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2003 at 8:04pm
honestly i thought it would be black. i always buy 2 of something black and a color. there are so many pretty shades of blue. i didn't realize how much i had. pink is getting the same way too. years ago i would never buy pink. now with all the different shades i'm buying pinks too. it look cool with burgandy.
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2003 at 8:44pm
Pink, pink and more pink. With some blue.

And of course lots of black. I think sometimes its the hairstylist "uniform"
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
BaldJasmine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2003 at 10:02am
I wear alot of Black too and I love little black dresses with high heels and with gold jewelry.

I wear alot of beige, light blue, pink, off-white and white too. I am African/American and I think light colored clothes look good against my dark skin. The drawback to light colored clothing; it shows any little bit of dirt or a smudge easily, so you have to be ever so careful not to get even a little bit of something on light colored clothes.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2003 at 9:14pm
I agree Jasmine, light colors do look good against dark skin.
I'm just the opposite, blonde with blue eyes. I feel I look best in red, navy blue and black. Not bad in pink either.
tina
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2003 at 9:14pm
I agree Jasmine, light colors do look good against dark skin.
I'm just the opposite, blonde with blue eyes. I feel I look best in red, navy blue and black. Not bad in pink either.
tina
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2003 at 7:08pm
I am a pastel girl in pink and light blue. Baby colors. I generally have blue jeans or blue jean skirts (depending on the season and temperature) and a pink or blue shirt. Sometimes red and/or black. When I worked in an office I wore a lot of black. Easy and slimming.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
Silvertine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silvertine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2003 at 10:38am
I have a lot of black, light pink and baby blue, with a bit of red and purple.
- sweet like a chic-a-cherry cola -
Cranberry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cranberry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2003 at 12:16am
Looking in my closet right now, the first thing I see are my numerous white shirts. I'm often made fun of by family from the fact that I own so many white shirts. They're not all the same style, each completely different, but I seem to have this thing for a clean and pure white shirt. I can't resist checking them out when shopping for clothes. They match anything!!
Otherwise, there's a lot of dark red/burgundy, blue shades, and of course, much classic black.
beachgerl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachgerl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2003 at 1:10am
Oh I love colors. Main colors in my closet: aqua blue, blue, red, pink (from pale to hot pink), white and black. I like 60s Mod colors very much. :)
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2003 at 5:02am
Blue - jean machine guy with some blue shirts, a jean jacket and a navy parka. I'm a very casual dresser.
whitney_brett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitney_brett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2003 at 2:47pm
i own lots of blues and reds. lately anything i buy has been green, since it's my favorite color---i guess i need more variety in my wardrobe
"Honey, I've always said if your genitals are on the outside, you're hiding something on the inside!" ~ Karen Walker ...~*Whitney*~...
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2003 at 11:52pm
Lots of denim, that's most of what's in my closet, and lots of t-shirts with varying, usually childlike, designs on them. I make a lot of the t-shirts myself with shirt transfers I print on my omputer. I want to make more shirts with drawings I've done-- I like looking like a walking billboard for my own art :-) .
More awesome than a manatee!
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2003 at 4:27am
Predominantly neutrals - primarily black.
Uzi

Lalaithial View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lalaithial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2003 at 5:37pm
Blacks and Reds. I hate it sometimes cause it looks like I'm trying to be gothic but I just like the colors. Been wearing them since I was little. They look the best on me cause I have extremely pale skin. But yeah, I have about a million long black skirts. They dominate my closet
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic