Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what color do you have a lot in your closet?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what color do you have a lot in your closet?
    Posted: February 19 2006 at 1:28pm

A huge range of red in alot of different textures, browns, blacks& purples in diffrent textures too.

I love my closet!

And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
horselover_1625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2006 at 7:59pm
I have alot of blue and black, but lately, I have been getting lots of turquoise for some reason...I have stuff of other colors, but my closet is mainly blue...or dark!
RANITA~~
-----------
What good is life without a horse??!!!
gunnie71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunnie71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2006 at 8:47am

Hi!

I guess it depends on the seasons for myself.

I notice I wear Browns, Black, Red, and Green, and blues alot.

In the summer, I prefer to wear alot of white, blue, and pink! I love pale pink alot!

I love pale yellow too.

But my all time favorite color is RED!!!!! I really want a pretty Red dress especially for all seasons. I'm a Natural (Auburn) Redhead, But I still look great and Love RED!!!!!!

Bye for now,...God Bless!

Katie ;)
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2006 at 1:13am
I'm trying to expand my wardrobe a bit, so I've been buying more like reds, greens, purples, etc. where I used to have mostly black, white, and blue.  I've also started to wear more patterns than I used to. . . which sometimes makes it a bit harder to match things -_-;; .  The price of getting bored with status quo, I guess. . .
More awesome than a manatee!
MoD3Ltype View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoD3Ltype Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 11:59pm
Latel Ive been so into torquise it just seems like all the cute shirts are torquise and I never used to like that color
prettybaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettybaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 7:45am
Lots of black with some pink, baby blue and purple. In the summer I wear a lot of bright colors and in the winter, darker colors. But really, who doesn't do that?  The one thing that stays the same is I live in blue jeans. 
[IMG]http://www.sherimoonzombie.net/site/media/gifs/sherimoonzombie-babysmile.gif" />

CURRENT HAIR: blonde =) straight, under a tiara!
NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2006 at 10:20pm
Blue all day i wear a lot of blu im a bluestar.

Beautifulinblue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beautifulinblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2005 at 7:49pm

I've got all the basic black necessities- long pants, a miniskirt, little black dress, black tight tshirt and a black singlet top.

Other than that I wear blue, purple and pink because it suits me. Lately I'm loving red as well, but it all depends on the shade. I dont wear ANY yellow, and minimum green. I have a few white pieces but unless I'm looking abit tanned, I dont wear white.

Pain is inevitable; Suffering is optional
curliegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curliegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2005 at 5:15pm
I have alot of different colors, id have to say that most though is like green, pink, and lavender. but i like to have a bright closet to walk into..
BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownEyez2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2005 at 4:09pm
Black and browns definitely! However, I usually will pair it with some colorful accessory like a pin, scarf, belt or bag. I also have a lot of pinks which I wear a lot in spring, summer. I'm going to try and incorporate a little more color to my wardrobe this season.
~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
blondee View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2005 at 4:04pm
Usto be TONS of BLACK! Now I am in this color mood. Turquoise, Hot pink, baby pink, yellow,Red, Orange, Green. Some of my tops have several colors on them. I even have sky blue and coral colored pants! I love it!
blondee
redhairedgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2005 at 8:21am
Black. Used to be a goth so I have loads of stuff from then, that I am replacing as I can afford it, with pastel colours.
Adrienne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adrienne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2005 at 2:46pm
Pastels!!!!

Really light pinks, blues, and yellows!

I have no idea why
Lalaithial View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lalaithial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2003 at 5:37pm
Blacks and Reds. I hate it sometimes cause it looks like I'm trying to be gothic but I just like the colors. Been wearing them since I was little. They look the best on me cause I have extremely pale skin. But yeah, I have about a million long black skirts. They dominate my closet
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2003 at 4:27am
Predominantly neutrals - primarily black.
Uzi

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2003 at 11:52pm
Lots of denim, that's most of what's in my closet, and lots of t-shirts with varying, usually childlike, designs on them. I make a lot of the t-shirts myself with shirt transfers I print on my omputer. I want to make more shirts with drawings I've done-- I like looking like a walking billboard for my own art :-) .
More awesome than a manatee!
whitney_brett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitney_brett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2003 at 2:47pm
i own lots of blues and reds. lately anything i buy has been green, since it's my favorite color---i guess i need more variety in my wardrobe
"Honey, I've always said if your genitals are on the outside, you're hiding something on the inside!" ~ Karen Walker ...~*Whitney*~...
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2003 at 5:02am
Blue - jean machine guy with some blue shirts, a jean jacket and a navy parka. I'm a very casual dresser.
beachgerl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachgerl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2003 at 1:10am
Oh I love colors. Main colors in my closet: aqua blue, blue, red, pink (from pale to hot pink), white and black. I like 60s Mod colors very much. :)
Cranberry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cranberry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2003 at 12:16am
Looking in my closet right now, the first thing I see are my numerous white shirts. I'm often made fun of by family from the fact that I own so many white shirts. They're not all the same style, each completely different, but I seem to have this thing for a clean and pure white shirt. I can't resist checking them out when shopping for clothes. They match anything!!
Otherwise, there's a lot of dark red/burgundy, blue shades, and of course, much classic black.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic