Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Opinions wanted on skirts for men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Longhaired Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhaired Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2006 at 4:52am
Sheryl, no one seems to be taking you up on your offer.
sunman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2006 at 4:26pm
I for  one would ware skirts because they look better than some of the short, they are more comfortable and cooler then shorts, I also like the skorts.  I don't think any one has to looks sexy to ware skirts or dresses and not all people shave there legs.  When the CEO in the Fashion industry understand it will take awhile before they will turn a profit, they will put skirt and dresses in the mans stores, but they also will have to help start the new trend by waring what they want to sell.  There is a lot of men who are secure in them selfs that will go into the men's store and buy them.  As all people know you don't have to be a crossdresser to ware skirts or dresses or maybe we do and as we all know women have been cross dressing for how many years and they don't think anything about it. 
Dean
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2006 at 1:57pm
How can I state this simply....HELL NO! I'm sorry, yes I believe people have the right to wear whatever they want, but it doesn't mean I have to like it. Yes it is true that in some cultures it is perfectly normal for men to wear skirts. However, our culture is not one of those. And I pray to God it remains that way. And for the guys complaining about girls being able to wear men inspired designes like the underware called boy shorts...come on! they still look very feminine regardless of the name. However, if you want to, go ahead and wear more feminine stuff to state your point that men should have just as many options, you have the right to do that. I just don't think you'll get many dates.

Don't get me wrong I love inovation, but a man in a skirt is a big NO NO. I personally like very masculine looking men. Nice short clean hair cuts, nice attire, and for God's sake PANTS! If my boyfriend showed up to pick me up in a skirt, I woul beat the heck out of him LOL.

My fiancee is 6'3". with very broad shoulders, beautiful dark skin, and killer legs. He is the live interpretation of masculinity. Whenever I open that door, and look at that tall beautiful, well dressed, nicely perfumed, perfectly grommed  short haired man, I have to take a deep breath just to keep myself from passing out. Just the tought of him showing up in a skirt, makes me want to scream and then cry, really cry.

Once again, I respect everyone's right to wear what they wish, but remember you to have to respect other people's right not to like it as well. And a man in a skirt is something a would never like. And there is absolutly nothing sexy about that.

And about skirst being more comfortable... where in the world did you get that idea? Those things are a pain in the butt. I personally try my best to wear them a little as possible. And I am very feminine, but skirts are just too much of a pain. So trust me guys, you are not missing out on anything.

Carolredskirt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolredskirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2006 at 9:28pm
I like wearing dresses and skirts.
I love looking beautiful and feeling feminine, and they are usually comfortable, depending upon the dress or skirt.

I also like sarongs and skirts on handsome men.
The right sarong or skirt can look good on a man.
Jean Ann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jean Ann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2006 at 4:31pm
I think the idea of skirts for men is great .
What could be more fun than to go out on a date both in skirts ?

Jean Ann
Jean Ann
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2007 at 2:11am
I think if you want to make a male skirt,you should....but dont be surprized if it flops bigtime. I think you will find MOST men would NEVER want to wear a skirt.
My husband for one,is a manly man,he hardly even wears shorts as it is.
I can also say I dont think I'd find it very attractive either.I dont dress like a guy,and I dont want my man dressing like a woman.
Stevie107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2007 at 1:44pm
i am a guy and wantto wear a skirt or dress  but i know it not normal yet. so any thinkg i can do or get support on
Stevie107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2007 at 1:46pm
i am a guy and i would love to wear a skirt or a dress but i know it not normal yet any idea on wear and what i can do
Stevie107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2007 at 1:55pm
jean  ann your cute in that pink skirt stevie
Stevie107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2007 at 1:56pm
jean ann  your cute in that pink skirt stevie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic