Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Faith... Changing my mind....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Faith... Changing my mind....
    Posted: January 12 2001 at 7:25am
Ok..at first I hated it! BUT, the more I see it the better I like it. AOL has a two pics of her (old & new) side by side and it just comes down to SHE IS HOT and can do anything she wants with her hair and still look good!
Hal
blonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2001 at 8:09am
What`s the address to view these two pics?
blonde
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2001 at 8:53am
Sorry Blonde but it`s an AOL thing... no address. I`m sure you have seen both of them... in the old on eher hair is long and fairly straight and the new one is from the awards show. Side by side you can see how narrow long hair makes her face.
hal
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2001 at 4:27pm
There are side by side pictures of her in Us Magazine this week and I think I have to agree--the style is starting to grow on me. Us is allowing you to vote though. We`ll see if she keeps it.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
meg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2001 at 5:59pm
Ok now, I will give you that she is a beauty, and I even can handle the cut, sort of, but.....the condition of the hair is what is getting to me. Her hair looks as if it`s been totally fried. It is very stiff and looks practically singed. I think she looks quite well in either short or long, but not fried and frizzed.....My 2 cents:) Meg
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2001 at 10:11pm
Reply to message: 3.4724.1
Dittos Meg! You summed it up perfectly!! (Weedwacker?)
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2001 at 6:36pm
I noticed the fried look too at the American Music Awards. I was hoping that was just too much product. I haven`t seen any pictures of her since then.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic