Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Debra Messing on "Tonight" --WTHWST!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Debra Messing on "Tonight" --WTHWST!
    Posted: February 27 2001 at 3:38pm
I caught Debra Messing on the "Tonight" show Mon. 2-26. What the *@#$%%^?! did she do to her hair?
Those glorious, tousled curls were gone (sorry, JF, I know they`ve made your "Top Ten" at least once). Her hair was basically the same length--midback, with layers just below her chin in front-- but completely flat, limp and stringy. It looked, to my untrained eye, to be heavily, if unevenly, layered.

The "style" looks to be difficult to achieve with a wig--is the hairdo on "Will & Grace" actually a wig? I can`t believe that her hair could look so different. I honestly would not have recognized her if Jay Leno hadn`t introduced her.

If it`s not a wig, the "What the hell was she thinking" (WTHWST) syndrome strikes again!

Durango
Durango
airlinefood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airlinefood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2001 at 10:28am
Reply to message: 3.4978.1
I think she just blow dried it straight. But I agree. It looked like crap. I think her curls are beautiful and much more flattering.
Spunky Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spunky Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2001 at 1:47pm
Reply to message: 3.4978.1
Yep, for some odd reason Debra Messing LIKES her hair straight and not curly. She was quoted as saying such in a mag somewhere. I, for one, love to hate her for her beautifully curly hair (lol). And yes, she spends about 4 hours in the chair with a pro curling every lock of her real hair into perfect ringlets before W&G.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic