Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Missy Rayder (MODEL) gets BUZZED in ALLURE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
larr greene View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote larr greene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Missy Rayder (MODEL) gets BUZZED in ALLURE
    Posted: November 02 2001 at 7:46am
extremely cute the young new model missy rayder has had her hair buzzed very short (1/4") from her forehead down while the remaining hair on top of her head was cut to jaw length there are 3 amazing pix of her in this months allure magazine her hair looks very appealing
and i have never seen a girl pull of a buzzcut with such grace she is the latest of many to get this new super cool undercut I LOVE IT
richstadler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richstadler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2001 at 10:06am
Reply to message: 3.7177.1
Yes I saw it and wondwered why it took the hair community so long to comment. I`d describe it as an asymetrical undercut of a #2 to the temples with a long jagged crown section. Her stylist Garren of NY, is by-lined as having stated this is his favorite new short look, and goes to say that this type of disconnected style and contrasting lengths will be around for a while.

This month`s Allure has some other interesting news as well.
Calista Flockhart is fantasizing about cutting off all her again "mia Farrow" short and infers that that Alley macBeales producers have never kept her from doing so. Intersetingly enough she seems unsure that her hair is is trully updated none-the-less shorter. The article go`s into having her critique her look photo album style from last season when she cut the baby bangs. She alledges it was a mistake and that she was mortifed by the female french stylist who had trouble with the word trim.
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2001 at 11:23pm
Reply to message: 3.7177.1
Are you talking about the October or the November issue? And: Does anybody have any scans of this? I`d love to see the pictures. :)
richstadler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richstadler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2001 at 7:12am
November issue. It also includes a full page pic from a new Chanel ad of a decidedly brunette Kate Moss with a growing crop. Pick it up. Calista is on the cover.
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2001 at 2:47pm
Finally pics!

First, her previous long hair.
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2001 at 2:49pm
Then her first short cut...
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2001 at 2:51pm
... and finally the WONDERFUL buzzed hair!!

I think nobody could say that she is not gorgeous with this look.
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2001 at 4:56pm
But I think this is the picture that fits the description of the first message.
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2001 at 5:00pm
However, I still think this is the perfect hairstyle for her.
criticiser View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criticiser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2001 at 5:00pm
The first link is very nice... however as for the second link - are you sure it is even cut at all? It just looks pulled back to me. And the third link - fantastic haircut, absolutely brilliant, but it doesn`t look much like the cut described in the initial post of this thread.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criticiser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2001 at 5:03pm
sorry, my mistake. I should look at all the links before I reply. The third (and fifth) pictures are the best look, the first (long) is a close second favourite, and the undercut style is, well, eye-catching to say the least, although I`m not sure it will catch on the way fashion experts are predicting.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criticiser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2001 at 5:10pm
There are lots more pictures to see - in the above URL, just replace Missy10.jpg at the very end with Missyxx.jpg, where xx is any number from 01 to 24.
Some of the best ones are 08 and 09. But they`re all so small!!
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2001 at 5:22pm
Reply to message: 3.7751.1
quote:

criticiser originally wrote:
There are lots more pictures to see - in the above URL, just replace Missy10.jpg at the very end with Missyxx.jpg, where xx is any number from 01 to 24.
Some of the best ones are 08 and 09. But they're all so small!!

You can see many of them at the same time at this link:
splash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote splash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2001 at 7:06pm
I`m not usually a fan of short-short hair, but this model looks radiant in her new cut. It definately defines her as more than your typical "teen model". Very chic.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2001 at 10:14pm
Reply to message: 3.7755.1
Once again Dick has out done him/her self. Thanks for all the wonderful pictures. She looks so beautiful with short hair, better than she did with long hair, the first five in the last link are the best. Keep up the great work Dick on all the great pictures you been sharing with everyone.
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2001 at 6:23am
I must agree... What a great makeover from boring to beautiful...
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2001 at 8:38am
I think she looks stunning with short hair however the buzzed style is just too short for my taste.
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2001 at 5:01pm
I agree! Dick has done another wonderful job bringing us pictures showing another fine makeover. Keep up the good work!!!
Robert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2001 at 5:45pm
Reply to message: 3.7746.1
quote:

Dick originally wrote:
... and finally the WONDERFUL buzzed hair!!

I think nobody could say that she is not gorgeous with this look.

She is not gorgeous with that look.
larry View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2001 at 8:15am
HOT HOT HOT
SEXY SEXY SEXY SEXY
WOW WOW
especially the buzzed look with longer on top
she is stimulating
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic