Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Katie Couric-Against the Grain...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Katie Couric-Against the Grain...
    Posted: November 30 2001 at 10:30am
I really liked her hair when it was growning out...you know heading to a style but appears that this is her style. Maybe we could call it "I need a hair cut style" I know I risk the rath of the world for such a comment about the worlds cutest newsreporter (did I call her a newsreporter... sorry... TV personality w/ her own liberal agenda) slap... back to hair!! Maybe its just me... but how about Jane Clayson... I love it and she`ll either be getting a trim soon or she is on the grow again.
andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2001 at 11:43am
Reply to message: 3.7484.1
I agree with you completely, Hal - this is a bit too long to suit her. I wish she`d cut an inch or two off, darken it, and try some real bangs and flippy things (a style which seems invented for her, but which she`s never really tried). She`d look adorable!

Jane.... conflicted about Jane... a little tired of her current look (though the recent changes help) and her hair looks very limp. Saw a clip of her recently from a few years ago - it was brown and brushed back and looked great. I bet even Bryant thinks so...
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2001 at 6:35pm
I agree completely, her too blond too long do nothing for her features look has got to go... I would love to see her go back to short brunet but that is doubtful at this point, I would be satisfied if she just went back to her roots... (brown)
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2001 at 9:52pm
Reply to message: 3.7492.1
Katie - go a couple of inches shorter or back to her cute crop.
Jane - sometimes I think it looks good - other times too sheepdogish. Probably just needs a good trim.
Robert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2001 at 9:54pm
Reply to message: 3.7495.1
Katie is at that length where she needs to go longer or shorter. My guess is she`s still growing it out, as it seems like her hair is growing slowly but sometimes I`ll see her and notice it looks significantly longer.

I definitely agree about the color -- she should stick with the brown color nature gave her. The blonde makes her look washed out.
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2001 at 10:06pm
Reply to message: 3.7505.1
Somehow I think the blond makes her look older.
I know it usually has the opposite effect, perhaps she just has too much blond, she should just stick with a few highlights. Oh, and dittos on the cut. She should do a flippy thing!
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2001 at 12:49am
I`m clearly in the minority here, but boy, does it look better than that horrible ultra-short dark brown pixie she had for so many years!
Durango
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2001 at 8:23am
Reply to message: 3.7580.1
quote:

Durango originally wrote:
I'm clearly in the minority here, but boy, does it look better than that horrible ultra-short dark brown pixie she had for so many years!

If you`re in the minority, so am I. Katie and her hair look great.
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2001 at 8:27am
I like her hair now too.
~*~*Lisa*~*~
farmrat01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmrat01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2001 at 9:28am
Im all for her longer blond hair
Fear Me
Raquel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raquel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2001 at 10:20am
I think kate needs to go with a bob just a couple of inches shorter than her hair is now flipped up around the ends. Also she needs to go more blond, It would just be too precious.
Rachel
Raquel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raquel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2001 at 10:22am
Oops!! I mean Katie--not kate! DUH!! I think Jane`s hair is what makes her so likable. She makes up mortals feel good seeing that she has bad hair days (and years) too.
Rachel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic